All Symbol and TimeFrame MACD notification
This program allows you to recieve alerts on phone and in the MetaTrader 4 platform based on Moving Avarage Convernge Divergence indicator.
- You recieve alerts based on what symbols you have in the Market Watch
- You can enable or disable a timeframe you (do not) want to use.
- You can setup what signals you want based on Zero cross, Weak signal or Strong Signal (strong buy when below 0, weak buy above 0)
- You can recieve an alert in MetaTrader, notification on your Phone, or both
- Zero_Cross: When MACD crosses 0 line, give a signal
- Weak_Cross: Weak buy or sell signal (example: MACD crosses upwards above 0 is a weak buy signal)
- Strong_Cross: Strong buy or sell signal (example: MACD crosses upwards below 0 is a strong buy signal)
- fast_ema: Fast period for MACD
- slow_ema: Slow period for MACD
- signal_period: Period for MACD signal line
- MACD_Price: Setup price for MACD (Close/Open/High/Low/weighted)
- Send_Alert: Give popup alert in MetaTrader
- Send_Notification: Give notification on phone
- Period_M1-MN1: Timeframe for analysis