MultiCharts Time Frames Changer MT4
The aim of this utility is to compare simultaneously time frames of different symbols.
There are nine time frames buttons that control up to thirty linkable charts. It's possible to link three, six, nine, fifteen, twelve, twenty-five or thirty charts. These charts can be customized with different symbols as forex pairs, indices, commodities, metals, etc. Furthermore each chart can keep the objects you have drawn because it is customized for that symbol only.
The nine default time frames are: 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day, 4 Hours, 1 Hour, 30 Minutes, 15 Minutes, 5 Minutes, 1 Minute
It's useful to install this utility in the first chart opened in the terminal window. Otherwise the charts would be linked starting from the chart where the utility is installed. After that you can open the other charts that you have decided to link. As a result all the open charts will be linked after the first button click.
- You can link and compare up to thirty charts and customize them with your preferred symbols
- You can decide to link three, six, nine, fifteen, twelve, twenty-five or thirty charts (included the chart where the utility is installed)
- You can select the time frames for the nine buttons as you prefer
- It is possible to customize the color of buttons: the background and the edge
- You can choose the font, the color and the size of the time frames labels
- The group of buttons is split in two subgroups so that if you don't need a group of buttons you can easily deselect it
- Groups can be moved together in four different screen positions
- Starting from the current position you can choose the position of the group of buttons relative to the chart window in terms of pixels