CAP News Trading MT5
Need to open a pending order at news time, or need to open a pending/instant order at a specific time? CAP News Trading is the right tool for you. The CAP News Trading opens pending orders at a specific time or specific date for you avoiding human errors and enhancing your trading activity. It is useful for news traders who open pending orders before the news come out.
The EA performs the following tasks:
- It can open pending/instant orders at a given distance from the current price by the one-click panel.
- It can open pending/instant orders at a specific day (like on a weekly schedule) and time.
- It can delete opposite pending orders if one order is triggered (OCO) (optional).
- It can delete/close pending/instant orders at a specific date/time (optional).
- This EA can work on a pair or an index.
- Working with 4 and 5-digit brokers.
Other cool features are
- One-click trading panel.
- Check the product in the strategy tester in Visualization mode.
- You can set Maximum Spread to open a pending order (useful for news traders).
- Integrated money management: auto lot sizing (optional).
- You can set a pending order by a floating price.
- Delete a pending order when the opposite pending order is active (True/False).
Some Important Input Parameters
- PendingOrderType – pending order type (stop/limit).
- PendingBuy – if FALSE, the EA does not open a buy pending order.
- PendingSell – if FALSE, the EA does not open a sell pending order.
- Open Pending Order Base On – Select options how EA calculate pending order's price level.
- Fix Distance – Open pending order Fix distance from current price.
- High/Low Level – Open pending order base on highest/lowest value from Number of Candle.
- Last Factal Level – Open pending order base on latest Upper/Lower factal value.
Weekly Schedule Configurations
- OrderOpenWeeklySchedule – if TRUE, the EA opens a pending/instant order based on the below parameter.
- TradeOpenTime – set time. You can set multiple time. (Time format: Hours:minutes:seconds. Without this format, it will not work. The example for multiple time is "11:60:00;08:00:59;12:14:59").
- MondayTrade-FridayTrade – TRUE for trade on Monday to Friday.
- OrderOpenByDate – if TRUE, the EA opens a pending order based on the below parameter.
- TradeOpenDate_1-8 – specific date and time for opening a pending order. You can specify 8 different settings for date and time (example: "2013.01.02 00:00:00").
Additional Pending Order Settings
- ExpirationInSeconds – expiration for a pending order (expressed as seconds).
- PendingOrderFloating – if TRUE, a pending order will be floating with the current price until a pending order is active.
- FloatingResetInSeconds – floating reset time in seconds.
Daily Close Trade Time
- ActiveDailyCloseTime – TRUE, orders are deleted/instant orders are closed after the selected time expires.
- Delete Pending Order After Expiration – TRUE, orders are deleted after the selected time expires.
- Close Open Order After Expiration – TRUE, trades are closed after the selected time expires.
- PendingOrderFloating – if TRUE, Pending order will be floating with current price until pending order active.
- FloatingResetInSeconds – Floating reset time in seconds.
[TradeOpenTime] parameter requires a specific format. If the format is wrong, it will not work. If you want to set the time, then set it like Hours : Minutes : Seconds (use symbol ":" to divide Hours, Minutes and Seconds. Do not use spaces). If you want to specify more than one time setting, use this symbol ";" to divide one setting from another.
Example: "11:60:00;08:00:59;12:14:59". Here we have three time settings: "11:60:00", "08:00:59" and "12:14:59" divided by ";". Do not add extra spaces.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
Capilta Business Solutions
-->CustomNews - true/false, Enable custom news time
-->CustomNewsEvent - Put News Event (Separate by semicolon ;) example "Interest Rate; Press Conference"
-->Fixed EA's dashboard for high resolution monitor. Previous version dashboard going to small on high resolution monitor.
Note- We update product description. Please read again new description.
- Improved Coding.
- Added auto news time download function.
Note: major changes have been made in this version, and the description was updated as well. Please read the new description.
--> EA Stop trading - We fixed it this version.
- Open Pending Order Base On: Select how EA calculate pending order's price level.
1.Fix Distance : Open pending order Fix distance from current price.
2.High/Low Level : Open pending order base on highest/lowest value from Number of Candle.
3.Last Factal Level : Open pending order base on latest Upper/Lower factal value.
Note : We update our product description. So you can check new description.
Caution : Don't update you product when you have existing trade.
2. Deleted parameters BuyPendingDistance and SellPendingDistance and new name PendingDistance. Only one parameter is used to control both parameters.
3. Changed property name:
---Expiration to ExpirationInSeconds
4. Added new properties:
---Delete Pending Order After Expiration (true/false)
---Delete Open Order After Expiration (true/false)
---Both properties work with ExpirationInSeconds.
Example: set ExpirationInSeconds=60 and Delete Pending Order After Expiration = true. That means after 60 seconds from opening time, all pending orders are removed. If you set ExpirationInSeconds=60 and Delete Open Order After Expiration = true, then after 60 seconds from opening time, all open orders are closed. So, you can now select what you do after expiration, delete pending orders or close an open order or you can select both.