CAP News Trading MT5
Need to open a pending order at news time, or need to open a pending/instant order at a specific time? CAP News Trading is the right tool for you. The CAP News Trading opens pending orders at a specific time or specific date for you avoiding human errors and enhancing your trading activity. It is useful for news traders who open pending orders before the news come out.
News trading is one of the most difficult disciplines – but it can also be one of the most profitable ones if you know the right method. It is true, nobody can predict figures delivered by a major news event like NFP or ECB decisions. And even if you knew the results – nobody knows how the market will react to the news. In fact, most of the time there are as many reasons for the market coming out bullish as there are for a bearish result.
CAP News Trading EA helps you automate such news trading almost completely. With CAP News Trading you can open one or more pending orders at news time (of course you can also open market orders at a specific time). You are in full control of the news event. You enter the time when news comes out (date and time when pending orders are opened), control the distance between market price and STOP BUY / STOP SELL, establish STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT depending on price of trade opening and delete opposite pending order if one order is triggered (OCO, one cancels other). You even have the comfortable choice between several ways to save your profit like moving STOP LOSS to break even after trend has gone some distance in the right direction or establishing a TRAILING STOP LOSS at a predefined distance.
The EA performs the following tasks
- It can open pending/instant orders at a given distance from the current price by the one-click panel.
- It can open pending/instant orders at a specific day (like on a weekly schedule) and time.
- It can delete opposite pending orders if one order is triggered (OCO) (optional).
- It can delete/close pending/instant orders at a specific date/time (optional).
- This EA can work on a pair or an index.
Other cool features are
- One-click trading panel.
- Auto download news time from news website.
- Check the product in the strategy tester in Visualization mode.
- You can set Maximum Spread to open a pending order (useful for news traders).
- Integrated money management: auto lot sizing (optional).
- You can set a pending order by a floating price.
- Delete a pending order when the opposite pending order is active (true/false).
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com" and "https://time.is/UTC" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
---> Floating Distance didn't work on previous version. Problem fixed this verison
-->CustomNews - true/false, Enable custom news time
-->CustomNewsEvent - Put News Event (Separate by semicolon ;) example "Interest Rate; Press Conference"
-->Fixed EA's dashboard for high resolution monitor. Previous version dashboard going to small on high resolution monitor.
Note- We update product description. Please read again new description.
- Improved Coding.
- Added auto news time download function.
Note: major changes have been made in this version, and the description was updated as well. Please read the new description.
--> EA Stop trading - We fixed it this version.
- Open Pending Order Base On: Select how EA calculate pending order's price level.
1.Fix Distance : Open pending order Fix distance from current price.
2.High/Low Level : Open pending order base on highest/lowest value from Number of Candle.
3.Last Factal Level : Open pending order base on latest Upper/Lower factal value.
Note : We update our product description. So you can check new description.
Caution : Don't update you product when you have existing trade.
2. Deleted parameters BuyPendingDistance and SellPendingDistance and new name PendingDistance. Only one parameter is used to control both parameters.
3. Changed property name:
---Expiration to ExpirationInSeconds
4. Added new properties:
---Delete Pending Order After Expiration (true/false)
---Delete Open Order After Expiration (true/false)
---Both properties work with ExpirationInSeconds.
Example: set ExpirationInSeconds=60 and Delete Pending Order After Expiration = true. That means after 60 seconds from opening time, all pending orders are removed. If you set ExpirationInSeconds=60 and Delete Open Order After Expiration = true, then after 60 seconds from opening time, all open orders are closed. So, you can now select what you do after expiration, delete pending orders or close an open order or you can select both.