Cross MA TrendX
The EA uses the standard MA indicator. The signals for opening a position are generated after the crossing of two MAs. It is possible to use another MA for determining the trend.
Works on accounts without hedging. In case of closing positions at the opposite signal, the EA closes it by opposite position.
There are additional functions which can be used as needed.
Expert Advisor Parameters
- Period MA Fast - period of the fast MA
- Method MA Fast - method of the fast MA
- Applied price MA Fast - applied price of the fast МА
- Period MA slow - period of the slow MA
- Method MA slow - method of the slow MA
- Applied price MA slow - applied price of the slow МА
- Use method trend MA - can be one of three options.
- Trend_above_only_sell - if trend line is above the price - only short positions are allowed
- Trend_above_only_buy - if trend line is above the price - only long positions are allowed
- Not_use_trend_MA - do not use.
- Period MA trend - period of the trend МА
- Method MA trend - method of the trend МА
- Applied price MA trend - applied price of the trend МА
- TF all MA - Timeframe of all МАs (to allow optimization)
- Minimum distance between fast and slow MA - Minimum distance between the fast and average MA after crossing to open a position (signal)
- Close position by revers signal - Close position at the opposite signal (yes/no)
- Strongly close position after MA crossed - Close the position if there was a crossing, but not considered to be a signal, as the distance between the MA after crossing is less than the specified minimum (yes/no)
- Order type filling - Execution policy when sending the trade request. It may be one of three values.
- Return - This mode is used for market orders and only in the "Market Execution" and "Exchange Execution" modes. In case of partial filling, a market or limit order with remaining volume is not canceled but processed further.
- Fill_or_Kill - means the consent to execute a deal with the volume maximally available in the market within volume indicated in the order. If the request cannot be filled completely, an order with the available volume will be executed, and the remaining volume will be canceled.
- Immediate_or_Cancel - This execution policy means that an order can be executed only in the specified volume. If the market does not have enough volume of the financial symbol at the given moment, the order will not be executed.
- Use martingale - Use the volume increase when opening the next position by the signal, if the previous was closed in a loss
- Coefficient - Lot multiplier
- Max Volume/Size - Maximum allowed volume when multiplying
- Use trade time - Use time to search for signals (yes/no)
- Start Hour - Start hour
- Start Minute - Start Minute
- Stop Hour - Stop hour
- Stop Minute - Stop Minute