Cross MA TrendX
EA uses standard MA indicators. Signals to open a position occur after crossing two MAs.
If the price goes against open positions for more than a certain distance (set in the settings), a position with an increased lot is opened with a new signal.
In this case, take profit moves closer to the price. (calculated from the break-even point of a group of positions)
In case of closing positions in profit, part of the profit (in%, set in the settings) is remembered and used to close the losing grid in the future.
Timeframe - M15.
Minimum balance: from 500 units of the currency of your deposit.
Default parameters for EURUSD M15.
- Account with hedging option.
- Balance with at least 500 units of the deposit currency.
Expert parameter list
- Period MA Fast - fast MA period
- Method MA Fast - fast MA method
- Applied price MA Fast - fast MA price
- Period MA slow - slow MA period
- Method MA slow - slow MA method
- Applied price MA slow - slow MA price
- Share profit percent (to cover loss grid) - the percentage of the profit, to remember, and use it to cover the future unprofitable grid.
- Take Profit (points) - TP in points
- Magic - Unique order number of the EA
- Start Hour - Start Hour
- Start Minute - Start minute
- Stop Hour - End Hour
- Stop Minute - End minute
This EA uses martingale. This EA can open orders not following the trend.
If you don’t know what it is, or you don’t like it, please do not use the EA.
* EA can open one position more then in EA settings!
Before purchasing and installing the EA to your account, please familiarize yourself with its work in the strategy tester with visualization.
The EA logic has been updated. Added a function to close a losing grid with a profit from previously closed positions.
Opening new positions only by a signal.
Unnecessary settings are removed.
Please load new version. I hope it much better. Thanks all.
If trend MA is used, if price above of the trend MA, only buys is allowed. Vise versa for sell.
In settings we have volume A and B.
and X orders option. (the sum of the positions of the current grid, after which the new grid will open with an increased lot, b lot)
Removed trend MA.
Added ability to work on hedge accounts.