EA Triple Lock
The Expert Advisor defines differences in quotes and opens positions at three pairs simultaneously, thus generating a total locked position. When quote values are aligned and profit appears, all positions are closed simultaneously as well.
- VPS located close to broker servers for minimum execution delays.
- Minimum deposit is 500 USD or cents. Minimum EA lot is 0.2. It is set automatically.
- Hedging account.
- MAGIC - EA magic number;
- Sym1 - first symbol for locking;
- Sym2 - second symbol for locking;
- Sym3 - third symbol for locking;
- QuotationsDirection - quotes direction;
- DifferencePip - quotes difference in points (recommended value is 10);
- Lots=0.2 - applied lot (ignored if LotsPercent = true);
- LotsPercent - if true, a lot is calculated automatically (Percent parameter);
- Percent - percentage of the deposit for lot calculation (if LotsPercent = true);
- TakeProfitPercent - if true, TakeProfit is calculated automatically (Lots*Factor);
- Factor - multiplier for automatic TakeProfit calculation;
- UseStopLoss - if false, StopLoss parameter is ignored;
- StopLoss - loss level in deposit currency (ignored if UseStopLoss=false);
- TakeProfit - profit level in deposit currency (ignored if LotsPercent=true).
Recommended symbol combinations
- Sym1=EURUSD, Sum2=GBPUSD, Sym3=EURGBP.
- Sym1=EURUSD, Sum2=AUDUSD, Sym3=EURAUD.
- Sym1=GBPUSD, Sum2=AUDUSD, Sym3=GBPAUD.
- Sym1=EURUSD, Sum2=USDCHF, Sym3=EURCHF.
- Sym1=GBPUSD, Sum2=USDCHF, Sym3=GBPCHF.
- Sym1=EURUSD, Sum2=USDCAD, Sym3=EURCAD.
It is recommended to use majors and their crosses.
All tests were conducted in "Every tick based on real ticks" mode. Used timeframe: H1. The default settings were used in the screenshot examples.