Stochastics Signals EURUSD
The indicator converts the signals of Stochastics on multiple timeframes into one histogram of different colors. If the histogram shows red, it means most of the stochastics show sell signals (the currency pair is overbought). If the color is green, then the currency pair is oversold, and you may want to think about buying.
This is a free demo version
It only works on EURUSD! To work with all currency pairs, please purchase the full version of the indicator:
It is recommended to perform trades when the histogram line is longer than normal and show the desired color (lots of buy or sell signals). The indicator collects signals from stochastics on timeframes from M5 to H4. It is recommended to use the following timeframes for trading: M15, M30 and H1. Most of the indicator parameters are adjustable.
- History - the number of history bars for the indicator operation;
- Period_K - calculation period for the K line of Stochastic indicators;
- Period_D - calculation period for the D line of Stochastic indicators;
- Slowing - slowing of Stochastic indicators;
- StochLowLevel - the lower level of Stochastic indicators;
- StochHighLevel - the upper level of Stochastic indicators;
- DoubleSignal - when the option is enabled, in case of a strong increase or fall of a Stochastic, the signal from this timeframe will be twice stronger than other signals;
- IntersectionSignal - when the option is enabled, the indicator takes into account the intersection of the signal and the main indicator line;
- MethodMA - Stochastic averaging method (only works when IntersectionSignal is enabled);