Account Alerts is an indispensable Forex tool to keep tab of all trading activities on your account. Even when you have an EA trading on your account, you still need to keep tab on trading activities on your account to ensure trades are executed according to strategy and plan. Account Alerts sends notifications on trade openings and closings, account balance status, margin level decline, trade loss, trade profit, attained daily profit target, daily maximum loss hit. Whenever any event occurs in your account, you are notified thus keeping you connected to your account in real time. Account Alert keeps you connected to your account in real time!Account Alerts is multi-currency compatible so you just need to attach to only one chart and it informs you all currency pairs !!
- Notification of trade open and close
- Notification of profitable trades and loss trades
- Notification of Account Balance below minimum target
- Notification of Margin Level below minimum target
- Notification of daily profit target reached
- Notification of daily maximum loss reached
The EA has basically all three (3) major notification systems in Forex. It has:
- 'Push Notification' for mobile phone notifications.
- 'Email Notification' for sending notification to emails.
- 'Alert Notification' for notifications display on the chart.
Any of these options can be enabled or disabled according to what suits you best.
Input Menu Options
- Pop Up Alert — Alert is displayed on the chart if the option is enabled.
- Email Alert — A notification is sent to your email if the option is enabled.
- Push_notification — A Push Notification (to your mobile phone) is sent if the option is enabled.
- Trade Open Alert — If enabled, notifications are sent when ever a trade is opened.
- Trade Close Alert — If enabled, notifications are sent when ever a trade is closed.
- Enable Profit Alerts — If enabled, notifies you when a trade closes in profit.
- Enable Loss Alerts — If enabled, notifies you when a trade closes in a loss.
- Enable Daily Profit Alert — If enabled, notifies you when daily profit target is reached.
- Daily Profit Target ($)
- Enable Daily Loss Alerts — If enabled, notifies you when maximum daily loss is reached.
- Maximum Daily Loss ($)
- Enable Account Balance Alerts — If enabled, notifies you when account balance goes beyond minimum set level.
- Minimum Account Balance ($)
- Enable Margin Alerts — If enabled, notifies you when margin level goes beyond the minimum set level.
- Minimum margin level (%)
Remember: No matter how perfect a Forex robot is, certain account / portfolio management decision are best taken by the trader and this can only be achieved if you keep a tab on your account in real time.
Good Luck and happy trading!