BTT is a trend signal indicator. The algorithms is based on the price movement principle - a formed trend, rollback - entry. The indicator gives a signal to enter the market and a signal to close a part of the order or the hole order. The indicator works on all timeframes and with virtually all instruments.
This is not an independent trading system. Losing trades are possible when in flat, but they are well covered by a caught trend. Additional filters are required. I use MA. The indicator produces a high percentage of good signals allowing to catch a large movement.
A trading strategy (Recommended Usage)
- Enter the market when MA has formed a trend and BTT gives a signal (arrow) to enter the market.
- Exit the market when BTT gives a signal (arrow) to lock the order.
- Process only first signals of a formed movement.
- Enter the market when MAs change a trend and BTT gives a signal (arrow) to enter the market.
- Close a part of the order by a signal and keep the rest in the market until you receive an opposite signal. You can increase position volume in case of new BTT signals while using a tight stop level.
- Nearest high/low.
- An opposite BTT signal + a reverse pattern of MA.
- The indicator perfectly complements work with trend lines, support/resistance lines.
- Do not trade before important news releases (1 hour before and 1 hour after). Do not trade during high volatility.
- Do not forget to move to breakeven and trail stops.
- Big_Trend_Trap_Intensity = 4; - Calculation period / the number of bars for indicator calculation
- sell_level = 0.99; - sell_level
- buy_level = 0.01; - buy_level
- sell_level_trend = 0.93; - sell_level_trend
- buy_level_trend = 0.07; - buy_level_trend
- Sound = true; - Sound
- alert = true; - alert
- SoundFileBuy = "alarm.wav"; - SoundFileBuy
- SoundFileSell = "alarm.wav"; - SoundFileSell
- SoundFileCloseBuy = "alarm.wav"; - SoundFileCloseBuy
- SoundFileCloseSell = "alarm.wav"; - SoundFileCloseSell
- Cod_Arrows_SUp = 71; - Cod_Arrows_SUp / arrow coed for signal buy
- Cod_Arrows_SDn = 72; - Cod_Arrows_SDn / arrow code for signal sell
- Cod_Arrows_SUp2 = 34; - Cod_Arrows_SUp2 / arrow code for signal buy
- Cod_Arrows_SDn2 = 34; - Cod_Arrows_SDn2 / arrow code for signal sell
- DnColor = clrGold; - DnColor / arrow color for SELL
- UpColor = clrSpringGreen; - UpColor / arrow color for BUY
- DnColor2 = clrGold; - DnColor2 / arrow color for SELL
- UpColor2 = clrSpringGreen; - UpColor2 / arrow color for BUY
- Arr_Dist_DN = 30; - Arr_Dist_DN / distance for Dn arrow
- Arr_Dist_UP = 30; - Arr_Dist_UP / distance for Up n arrow
- Arr_Dist_UP2 = 40; - Arr_Dist_UP2 / distance for Up2 arrow
- Arr_Dist_DN2 = 40; - Arr_Dist_DN2 / distance for Dn2 arrow
- Arr_width = 1; - Arr_width / arrow width
- Arr_width2 = 1; - Arr_width2 / arrow width
- Normalize = 1; - Normalize
- delta1 = 450; - delta1 / delta for MA difference
- delta2 = 250; - delta2 / delta for regression calculation
- ExtPeriodFastMA = 96; - ExtPeriodFastMA
- ExtPeriodFiltrMA = 128; - ExtPeriodFiltrMA
- ExtPeriodSlowMA = 210; - ExtPeriodSlowMA
Set graphical objects