The Tringle Arbitrage indicator provides visual overlay of three currency pairs. It is recommended to use pairs that form a triangle. For example: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP. This allows trading using the "Statistical Arbitrage" and "Pair Trading" strategies.
- Major_1 – the name of the first major currency pair (for example EURUSD)
- Major_2 – the name of the second major currency pair (for example GBPUSD)
- Kross – the name of the third cross pair (for example EURGBP)
- Calc_Period – period for mathematical calculations (recommended 10 and above)
- mirror_Major_1 – set to true if you need to mirror Major_1
- mirror_Major_2 – set to true if you need to mirror Major_2
- mirror_Kross – set to true if you need to mirror Kross
Increase of the Calc_Period parameter will help you reduce the noise of the quote.
This is the first version of the indicator. You are welcome to send feedback and suggestions on how to enhance the indicator functionality. I will be glad to further develop the indicator.
mirror_Major_1 – set to 'true' if you need to mirror Major_1
mirror_Major_2 – set to 'true' if you need to mirror Major_2
mirror_Kross – set to 'true' if you need to mirror Kross