Trend lines trading demo
The product is a free version of Trend lines trading Expert Advisor.
The EA finds the trend lines, a trades when the price greatly rebounds from them (or breaks them). The demo version has a functional limitation - it always uses the minimum lot, equal to 0.01. Also, it has no filters based on the RSI and ADX indicators, which improve trading.
Full version can be found and purchased here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/18455
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread to open trades (for floating-spread symbols, to avoid opening with a large spread);
- Magic - unique identifier (use different magic numbers if multiple Expert Advisors run in your terminal);
- StopLoss - the Stop Loss order value;
- TakeProfit - order closing price at a certain profit target;
- Stop to breakeven after - move stop loss to breakeven after a certain number of points;
- Profit by stop-loss - profit based on the specified breakeven;
- EnableAutoClose - automatic closure of orders in case of a reverse signal;
- HistorySearch - the number of bars in history to search for the trend lines and channels (recommended range - from 30 to 200);
- Shift - shift to the left from the current bar (recommended range - from 1 to 10);
- MinFractalsDistance - the minimum distance between the nearest fractals for plotting lines (recommended vales are from 1 to 20);
- MaxCountLines - the maximum number of trend lines (recommended range - even numbers from 1 to 20);
- Number of lines relating to prices - the minimum number of lines, that touch the price bar for opening a deal (recommended values are from 1 to 5);
- FindLinesDelay - delay between new searches for lines (in minutes);
- FindChannels - if this option is enabled, price channels are plotted instead of the lines (0 - only lines, 1 - channels, 2 - only opposite lines);
- FastMethod - fast method for finding lines;
- Trading start hour - trading start hour;
- Trading end hour - trading end hour;
- ShowLines - enable/disable display of the trend lines or channels on the chart.