The Symbi EA is the result of combining several trading strategies: trading with levels, scalping.
This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD M5. Terminal - MT4.
A small number of settings makes the Symbi understandable even for inexperienced traders.
- EAMagic - EA's magic number.
- EAMagic2 - EA's second magic number.
- EAMagic3 - EA's third magic number.
- AutoLot - can be set to "1" or "0". When set to "1" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "0".
- Risk - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- StopTradeLevel - the value of the balance to stop trading.
- DD - maximum drawdown.
- TP - Take Profit.
- SpreadLevel - maximum spread, at which the EA will trade.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT.
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (used only for testing, for more accurate results). In real trading should be equal to "0".
Recommended settings are set by default.
Recommended broker - any 5-digit with the spread on EURUSD less than 20.
Make sure to test the EA on your broker before the purchase!
Backtest and real trading screenshots are provided below.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.