Professional and highly customizable utility for automated trading. It can become an indispensable to any trader regardless of the skills. It will help to save the time that would be required for daily routine activities and it will allow to develop custom strategies. The utility can also work manually opened orders and orders opened by any other EAs. This can be applied to attempt to recover the losing trades or even save the trader form losing the deposit.
The utility allows to automate the trade actions, such as setting the stop loss and take profit, breakeven and trailing stop, placing new pending orders (in case the price goes in unfavorable direction) with the ability to move them after the price and much more. The news filter will not allow to enter the market during the news release.
A special feature of this utility is that if placing pending orders is enabled, then all trailing functions will work as a whole based on the average price, and not each order separately. If there are multiple open positions, the same stop loss, take profit levels will be set for them, breakeven and trailing stop will be activated for the entire order grid.
In order to provide operation of the news filter: In the terminal, open Tools ---> Options ---> Expert Advisors ---> add "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" to the "Allow WebRequest for listed URL list" field.
- MinutesAfterNews – minutes after a news release to start automated trading;
- NewsImpotance – upcoming news importance:
- _All – all news;
- _Low – low volatility;
- _Medium – medium volatility;
- _High – high volatility;
- _Low_Medium – low and medium;
- _Low_High – low and high;
- _Medium_High – medium and high;
- AutoLots – lot size calculation based on free margin;
- StartLots – initial lot if AutoLots = 0;
- AddLots – lot increase element for the next position to be opened by the utility.
- MaxLots – maximum lot;
- MaxSpread – maximum spread allowed for automated trading;
- StopLoss – stop loss in points;
- TakeProfit – take profit in points;
- MagicNum – trades ID. If = 0, the utility will work with all orders;
- EaComment – comment to deals;
- SendOrderStop – distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order. Calculation of SendOrderStop + SendOrderStep;
- SendOrderStep – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- MaxOrders – maximum number of opened positions;
- TrailStopOrder – distance the price should pass for trailing a pending order. Calculation of TrailStopOrder + TrailStepOrder;
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- BreakevenStop – distance the price should pass for position to reach breakeven. Calculation of BreakevenStop + BreakevenStep;
- BreakevenStep – profit in points to be protected by a breakeven;
- TrailingMethod – select position trailing mode;
- _Points – in points;
- _Money – in money;
- _Percent – % of deposit;
- TrailingStop – distance the price should pass for trailing a position. Calculation of TrailingStop + TrailingStep;
- TrailingStep – profit to be protected by trailing.