Bollinger Bands Advanced
If you are searching for a standard Bollinger Bands trading robot with advanced options/parameters, then this is the Bollinger Bands trading EA that you are still searching for.
Simply, It is trading the simple rule of the BB following the trend only.
- No Martingale
- No Grid
- Low Risk
- with Hedging ability
- with Filtering ability
- Magic Number: Trades' ID
- Fixed Lot Size: Trades' Lot Size
- Stop Loss (0 = Disable): Stop Loss in Pips
- Take Profit (0 = Disable): Take Profit in Pips
- Max. Slippage: Maximum Allowed Slippage (If exceeded, no trades will be placed)
- Lot Type: Selection of two options: Auto or Manual Lot Size.
- Fixed Lot Size: when selection is Manual mode, this value of the lot size will be same whatever the account balance.
- Amount for AUTO Lot: When you select the Lot Type = Auto, the lot size will be calculated on the entered balance that you entered in the EA inputs.
- Auto Lot Size Each Amount: Would be calculated with the Amount you defined in the EA inputs for Auto Lot Size.
- Bollinger Bands Period
- Bollinger Bands Deviations
- Bollinger Bands Applied Price
- HTF: Higher Time Frame: It allows you to determine which time frame to make your filter as higher chart
- LTF: Lower Time Frame: It allows you to determine which time frame to make your filter as lower chart (Same values will trade with no filter)
- Enable Trailing Stop: True: will enable the Trailing Stop. False: will disable the trailing stop
- Trailing Start: The value in points, where the orders modification of Stop Loss should happen
- Trailing Stop: The update of Stop Loss in points. It will be updated when the value of Trailing Start has reached
- Trailing Step: The Trailing Step is used in conjunction with the Trailing Stop
- Break Even Start (0 = disable): The break even value will start in pips where you determined. The break even is that technique that prevent you from losing a win trade(s) by moving/creating a stop loss which is a profitable also.
- Break Even Value: The value in pips where you want to place your stop loss above(buy orders) or below(sell orders)
- Use Time Limitation: True/False value that enable/disable the robot working start and end time (false: robot will work 24 hours)
- Start Time: The time (in format HH:MM) that you would like to let the robot start looking for trading chances (only if true)
- End Time: The time (in format HH:MM) that you would like to let the robot stop looking for trading chances (only if true)
If Lot Type = Auto:
Then Lot Size will be = Account Balance / calculated amount * calculated lot;
calculated amount is the Amount for Auto Lot
calculated lot is the Auto Lot Size Each Amount you defined to be calculated with the Amount for Auto Lot
Example: You have entered the value of Amount for Auto Lot = 100
& The value of the Auto Lot Size Each Amount Entered as = 0.01
While your current account balance is 900$
Then any placed trade will open 0.09 lot size, as 900/100*0.01
If your account balance is 300$ then the lot size would be 0.03
If Lot Type = Manual
Then Lot Size = The Fixed Lot Size what ever the account balance is.
Trades all Pairs except the Oil, Metals... etc
Works 24/5 detecting good chances only
Works with all brokers
Works with all Account Types