HeikenAshi MA Advanced
How it works
Simply, it is trading Heiken Ashi candles filtered with 3 Moving Averages in the same Time Frame.
Deeply, It is trading the standard Heiken Ashi rules. When the strong buy and strong sell candles are indicated & the Two Moving Averages have crossed over above the biggestMoving Avg.
- Lot Type: Selection of two options: Auto or Manual Lot Size.
- Amount for AUTO Lot: When you select the Lot Type = Auto, the lot size will be calculated on the entered balance that you entered in the EA inputs.
- Auto Lot Size Each Amount: Would be calculated with the Amount you defined in the EA inputs for Auto Lot Size.
- Fixed Lot Size: when selection is Manual mode, this value of the lot size will be same whatever the account balance.
- Magic Number: The Trades' Magic Number.
- Slippage: Maximum Slippage in points.
- Stop Loss (0 = Disable): Value is in Pips.
- Take Profit (0 = Disable): Value is in Pips.
- Enable Trailing Stop: True: will enable the Trailing Stop. False: will disable the trailing stop.
- Trailing Start: The value in points, where the orders modification of Stop Loss should happen.
- Trailing Stop: The update of Stop Loss in points. It will be updated when the value of Trailing Start has reached.
- Trailing Step: The Trailing Step is used in conjunction with the Trailing Stop.
- 1st Moving Average Period: Candles count for the first line, to be calculated by the MA indicator.
- 1st Moving Average Mode: Moving Averages Mode list for the first MA.
- 1st Moving Average Price: Moving Averages Price list for the first MA.
- 1st Moving Average Shift: Moving Averages Shift for the first MA.
- 2nd Moving Average Period: Candles count for the second line, to be calculated by the MA indicator. must be greater than the 1st MA.
- 2nd Moving Average Mode: Moving Averages Mode list for the second MA.
- 2nd Moving Average Price: Moving Averages Price list for the second MA.
- 2nd Moving Average Shift: Moving Averages Shift for the second MA.
- 3rd Moving Average Period: Candles count for the third line, to be calculated by the MA indicator. must be greater than the 1st and 2nd MA.
- 3rd Moving Average Mode: Moving Averages Mode list for the third MA.
- 3rd Moving Average Price: Moving Averages Price list for the third MA.
- 3rd Moving Average Shift: Moving Averages Shift for the third MA.
- Close All in News: Enabling this option could stop trading (and close all opened trades) in the minutes of news.
- BeforeNewsStop - time in minutes before the news for the EA to pause operation, for example, 5 minutes before the news release. The EA switches to "News time" mode.
- AfterNewsStop - time in minutes after the news for the EA to pause operation, for example, 5 minutes after the news release. The EA deactivates the "News time" mode.
- NewsLight, NewsMedium, NewsHard - enable downloading weak, medium and strong news.
- offset - Time zone (GMT).
- NewsSymb - list of all currencies, for which the news should be downloaded. If empty, currencies of the current symbol are used.
- DrawLines - draw lines on the chart.
- Next - draw only the upcoming news, do not draw the past news.
- Signal - alert about the approaching news at the distance of BeforeNewsStop minutes.
If Lot Type = Auto:
Then Lot Size will be = Account Balance / calculated amount * calculated lot;
calculated amount is the Amount for Auto Lot
calculated lot is the Auto Lot Size Each Amount you defined to be calculated with the Amount for Auto Lot
Example: You have entered the value of Amount for Auto Lot = 100
& The value of the Auto Lot Size Each Amount Entered as = 0.01
While your current account balance is 900$
Then any placed trade will open 0.09 lot size, as 900/100*0.01
If your account balance is 300$ then the lot size would be 0.03
If Lot Type = Manual
Then Lot Size = The Fixed Lot Size what ever the account balance is.
It is working with all Brokers, all Currency Pairs, all Account Types, and all Time Frames...
- 3rd Moving Average added.
- Instead of Moving Average direction only, The strategy/entries improved to use Moving Avg. Cross Over above the biggest 3rd MA.
- An option to determine the shift of the Moving Avg. Shift.
- NEWS FILTER to allow you trade or not in the time of releasing news (source: investing.com)
- The ability to follow Google Finance.
- Selecting the news type (Light, Medium and/or Hard) and ability to select the currency of the wanted news.
- An option to close all opened in the news predefined before/after minutes.
- On chart vertical lines regarding the news filter.
- Some bugs in the code have fixed correctly.