Hedging Martingale EA
Hedging Martingale EA is an automated system.
The EA is based on technical analysis to determine a trend and follow it. Use hedging if trend changed and wait for a new trend using martingale or grid.
The EA is very easy to use, it can run with all pairs.
- EA name - Heging Martingale (you can change name of the EA as you like)
- TakeProfit/StopLoss in points
- TrailingStop - TrailingStop is active when Profit (In Points)=TrailingStop + Grid
- MaxTrades_Martingale - maximum trades depend on balance and traders' taste of risk
- MaxTrades_aDay - maximum trades per day
- Grid - distance between two trades (at least in points)
- Lots - start lot
- Multi - lots of next trade = current Lots x Multi
- SmartCloseOrders - ordinal number of orders, from this order the SmartProfit is activated
- SmartProfit - when Profit =SmartProfit, close all trades
- Drawdown - when loss = Drawdown x balance, close all trades
- MaxSpread - when Spread > MaxSpread, do not open trade
- Range1 (in points) - if price moves within Range1, a trade is not opened
- Range2 (in points) - if price is out of Range1 and within Range2, a trade is opened and out of Range2, trade is not opened.
You can change the parameters TrailingStop, Multi, SmartCloseOrders, SmartProfit, Grid, Drawdown, Range1, Range2 to have many different results.