The HeikenJhony indicator is a multi-timeframe version of the standard Heiken Ashi indicator. This indicator is remarkable for the fact that in 86% of cases the color of the next candlestick will be the same as the color of the last one. For convenience, the change of the indicator color is now displayed as arrows.
The signals do not repaint.
- Alerts - enable the Alert function (yes/no)
- Notifications - enable the push notifications (yes/no)
- MajorTimeframe - the period of the higher timeframe
- MajorAlerts - enable the Alert function for the higher timeframe (yes/no)
- MajorNotifications - enable push notifications for the higher timeframe (yes/no)