SFX Intraday Planetary Line Astro Pack
- Indicator plots planetary lines without using any CSV file or any kind of data fetching from 3rd party software or Internet!
- It has inbuilt astronomical calculation being the first of its kind in the MQL indicator history.
- Planet Degree might differ from 0.5-1.0 degrees than actual. NASA quality.
- Indicator plots planetary lines based on Custom-able Planetary Coordinates ( Geocentric | Heliocentric )
- Indicator plots planetary lines based on Custom-able Planetary Zodiac Method Tropical | Sidereal (Vedic).
- (Custom-able) scaling for plotting planetary lines.
- Indicator plots planetary lines for Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, North Lunar node & South Lunar Node.
- Indicator plots average of 5 & 8 planets planetary lines.
- Indicator plots planetary aspect price lines with (custom-able) planets & (custom-able) aspects selection.
- Indicator plots Mundane Aspects, Moon Ingress Timing with its Trend strength (Strongest, Stronger, Weak, Continuation, Reversal)
- Indicator plots Hora lines (custom-able timing)
- Dashboard data shows the daily trend for individual instruments along with effective planet name in Advance. Also the indicator per deg scale.
- Also, draws buy/sell signals on the chart with alerts. (Subject to consider with market price actions)
- The indicator has custom timing option with which user can apply this indicator for the different trading session according to their choice.
Best usage: 1 Minute to 15M chart. (for scalping to day trading)
Instruments: All instruments including FX pairs, metals, and indices. Simply adjust the scale accordingly.
Scaling Example for all types of instruments:
- Scale Input 1.00 means 1 Degree = 0.01 Cent or 1 Pip
- Scale Input 10.00 means 1 Degree = 0.10 Cent or 10 Pips
- Scale Input 100.00 means 1 Degree = $1 or 100 Pips
Indicator Input Parameters
- Select Coordinates ( Heliocentric / Geocentric)
- Select Zodiac (Tropical / Sidereal)
- Input Scale (Minimum 0.01)
- History Bar (0 for current day) It is for backtesting past data on live chart.
Custom Timing for Non-FX instruments:
- Timing for Non-FX instruments = Yes/False
- Input Instrument Opening Hour (0-24)
- Input Instrument Opening Minute (0-59)
- Input Instrument Closing Hour (0-24)
- Input Instrument Closing Minute (0-59)
Trend Signal Settings:
- Show Arrows = True/False
- Show Alert = True/False
- Gap Between Signals = 30 Mins(default)
- Filter With Fractals = True / False
- Max Bar Index for Checking Fractals = 2 (default)
Planetary Line Settings:
- Planetary Line Style, Width.
- Select Individual Planets to show planetary lines.
- Select Individual Planetary line colors
- Moon Aspect Lines Colors, Style, Width
- Show Text Dashboard (True/False)
- Text Dashboard Color Settings
Planetary Average Line Settings:
- Show Planetary Average Lines = True/ False
- Planetary Average Lines Color, Style, Width
Hora Line Settings:
- Show Hora Lines = True/False
- Hora Lines Custom Timing True/False
- Hora line style, width
- Custom Selection of Planetary hora lines for individual planets
Planetary Aspect Price Line Settings:
- Select Planet
- Select Aspect Type (Semi-square, Sextile, Square, Trine, Opposition)
- Aspect Price Line Color & Style
Back Testing Efficiency:
In History Bar default is 0 for current day but you can check past days market action with this indicator by changing the history bar value like 1, 2, 3 ... etc. in live market.
Now it forecast trend for individual pairs & marks entry points on chart with arrows.
(Subject to consider with price action)
Alert added for market reaching any planetary levels.
Shows Scale value
Shows All Active aspect Strengths.
Auto adjusted aspect table.
Two New Planetary Line added with North & South Lunar Nodes.
Minor Bug fixed with hora lines & aspect table.
Improve Planetary Line Support Resistance Annotation
Custom Timing for other instrument improved.
Custom Hora Calculation added.
New Harmonic Chart added.
Hora chart improved for other instruments.
User input added for adding Future contract start time.
Array problem solved.