This is a fully automated trading robot. Conqueror MT5 trades using pending orders, and modifies the pending orders following the market price movement. When it starts, the EA places for pending orders: two BUY STOP and two SELL STOP. The EA places 2 orders at the distance of Distance1 from the price and 2 others at the distance of Distance2. After that the EA trails these orders following the price, changing them every few seconds - Timeout to move orders. Each order has individual stop loss - Order SL. Each order has trailing - Trailing start and Trailing step. Also, to prevent moving the pending orders at every point, the EA uses Price to move orders - the minimal distance, below which orders will not be moved following the price.
Key Advantages of the EA
- Does not use Martingale.
- No arbitrage.
- No Grid.
- Always use of stop loss to protect capital.
- User friendly.
- Works with any brokers that provide ECN accounts.
- It can work with a small deposit.
- Only pending orders.
- Can work with fixed lot and MM.
- The EA works on any pair, recommended: EURUSD.
Requirements and Recommendations
- 5-digit quotes.
- Maximum allowed spread — 0 to 20 pips.
- Minimum deposit is 100$.
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- 24/7 terminal operation.
- ECN broker with low commission and spread.
- Working timeframe M1
- Trade direction - trading direction, only buy, only sell, or both buy and sell.
- How to set order volume - the lot type to be used: fixed or as a percentage of the deposit
- Order volume - order volume.
- Order SL - stop loss of order.
- Distance 1 - distance to the first pair of pending orders.
- Distance 2 - distance to the second pair of pending orders.
- Timeout to move orders - time in seconds, after which the orders shall be moved following the price.
- Price to move orders -the minimum distance, below which orders will not be moved.
- Magic number - magic number of the EA
- Trailing start - the distance at which Trailing Stop shall trigger.
- Trailing step - trailing stop step
- Slippage - allowable slippage
- Timeout between series - pause in seconds for placing the next 4 orders