Flock EA AM
The Expert Advisor uses a dangerous trading strategy. The EA outstays losses. The EA opens a grid of orders and increases their volume while waiting for a favorable price movement.
Flock EA AM is a result of experiments with various lot increment options for orders opened at approximately equal intervals of the price.
The EA closes orders at a loss if it is necessary to open a new order after reaching the specified maximum number of orders opened at a time.
The use of this adviser is a "Russian roulette", sooner or later leading to a "death" - loss of the deposit. At the same time, the results of its work look impressive on certain timeframes.
The RA trades at Open prices, which allows for quick optimization in the strategy tester.
By default, the Max_open_orders parameter (the maximum number of orders opened at a time) is set to 5. However, it is recommended to set this parameter to at least 15 in order to achieve positive results. This value is specified for buy orders and sell orders separately. Thus, the EA is able to simultaneously keep twice as many orders open than the Max_open_orders value. Take this into account, as well as the maximum number of orders opened simultaneously allowed by your broker.
The Expert Advisor opens orders when the Open price exceeds the specified distance in points (the Start_range parameter).
The EA closes orders when the Open price exceeds the specified distance in points and the aggregate profit of position is present (the Stop_range parameter).
The optimal EA parameters are different for each market and timeframe. Do not use the maximum risk parameters that showed the best result in the past in real trading. The market is constantly changing, and there is no guarantee that the methods efficient in the past will remain efficient in the future. In order to minimize potential losses, optimize the EA parameters regularly, study its operation results and withdraw part of your profit. Test the EA on a demo account on the same market and with the same broker you are going to trade with.
- A broker supports up to (2 х Max_open_orders) orders opened simultaneously
- High leverage (1:200 - 1:500)
- Reliable server connection
- Constant EA operation
- Buy_orders - allow opening buy orders.
- Sell_orders - allow opening sell orders.
- Trend_orders - allow opening orders in the direction of price movement.
- Flat_orders - allow opening orders against the price movement.
- Close_at_touch - allow closing orders when the orders opened in the price movement direction are profitable.
- Close_on_rollback - allow closing orders when the orders opened against the price movement direction are profitable.
- Start_range - range in points for the price to exceed to generate a signal for opening new orders.
- Stop_range - range in points for the price to exceed to generate a signal for closing orders.
- Depo_for_min_lot - deposit amount, multiple of which is used by the EA to determine the volume of the first order in the series.
- Factor_martin - multiplier for increasing the volume of each subsequent order in the series.
- Pow_martin - exponent for increasing the volume of each subsequent order in the series.
- Max_step_martin - the number of order volume increments in the series.
- Max_open_orders - the number of open orders at a time.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage.
- Magic - identification number of the EA's orders.