Neiro C is a self-learning Expert Advisor based on a multilayer neural network.
- Self-learning before trading
- Ability to save the neural network settings to a file, as well as downloading the settings from the file to the network
- Periodic network self-learning during the EA operation
- Built-in trailing stop
- Automated/fixed trading lot
- Spread limitation
Recommended timeframe - H1.
- Symbol, for current leave empty - enter a symbol or leave blank to use the current chart symbol
- Allow Trade - enable/disable trading
- Allow Sounds - enable/disable an audio alert when performing trading operations
- Max Lot - maximum lot limitation.
- Auto Lot - if true, a lot is calculated automatically considering risk_rate risk level, but not exceeding the max_lot value. If false, max_lot value is used.
- iRisk Rate in % - maximum lot limitation.
- Load weights from file - download the saved network status from a file
- Save weights to file - save the current network status to a file
- Teach before trade - train the network before trading. This can be useful during the EA's first launch
- Enable self teach - network trains itself over time
- Take Profit (in pips) - take profit in points.
- Stop Loss (in pips) - stop loss in points.
- Allow Orders Types - order type (All, Only buy, Only sell).
- Spread Limit (in pips) - spread limitation when performing trades.
- Use Trailing - enable trailing stop.
- Trailing Points - number of points for trailing.
- Trailing Offset - shift in points from an open price to start trailing stop.
The default parameters are set for trading EURUSD.