Auto RSI automatically defines the most efficient period, during which the accuracy of the signals on a given chart is at its highest. Period efficiency and signal accuracy values are displayed in the upper left corner of a price chart. Depending on a symbol and time period, the accuracy of the indicator signals can reach 90%. The indicator period is calculated using overbought/oversold levels set in the inputs. After the most efficient period is found for RSI, the indicator itself is constructed. Buy and sell signals are also displayed on a price chart.
- Auto detection of the best RSI period in terms of the highest signal accuracy;
- Editable overbought/oversold areas;
- Buy/sell arrows;
- Text and audio signal alerts;
- Editable indicator and level line color and type;
- Support for 4 and 5-digit quotes.
- applied_price (default=PRICE_CLOSE) - price used for the indicator calculations;
- level1 (default=30) - oversold level;
- level2 (default=70) - overbought level;
- period_min (default=2) - minimum indicator period;
- period_max (default=100) - maximum indicator period;
- Show_Arrows (default=true) - enable/disable buy and sell signals on a price chart;
- UseSound (default=true) - enable/disable audio alerts when buy or sell signals appear;
- UseAlert (default=true) - enable/disable text alerts when buy or sell signals appear.