Indicator draws horizontal fringes on the chart background with a height in pips selected in parameters. Very useful to visually distinguish certain price levels as round numbers, for example.
You can select if it automatically draws fringes from the minimum to the maximum of the chart, or select a specific number of fringes upwards and/or downwards from the chosen price to be drawn.
You can also choose to draw separator lines between each fringe. Colors, line type and height in pips of each fringe are selectable.
- Automatic Price: if true is selected, the indicator will draw horizontal fringes along the entire chart, if you select false, then it will only draw the number of fringes selected in the Steps parameter, upwards and/or downwards from the selected price in the Initial Price parameter.
- Initial Price: price from which the fringes will be drawn (only valid if Automatic Price = false).
- Steps: number of fringes to be drawn towards each side (only valid if Automatic Price = false).
- Draw Up: select if fringes upwards the selected price in Initial Price parameter will be drawn (only valid if Automatic Price = false).
- Draw Down: select if fringes downwards the selected price in Initial Price parameter will be drawn (only valid if Automatic Price = false).
- Distance (in pips): fringes height in pips.
- Fringe 1 Color: first color of the fringes.
- Fringe 2 Color: second color of adjacent fringes.
- Draw Separator Lines: select if horizontal separator lines between the fringes will be drawn.
- Lines Color: separator lines color.
- Lines Style: separator lines style.
- Lines Width: separator lines width.
- Show Chart Grid: option to show / not show chart grid (true / false).
- Show Period Separators: option to show / not show period separators (true / false).
Two buffers added, so indicator can be called by an EA. These buffers store the next upper and lower levels to the current price.
Added ability to change the color of the separator lines corresponding to the next upper and lower levels to the current price.
Initial Price parameter removed. Now, if Automatic Price = false, the fringes will be drawn from the current price.
Default colors and lines type changed.