- Reviews (1)
- Comments (11)
- What's new
Follow Me 123
This Expert Advisor uses three blocks of standard indicators. When all three say the same, then it will kick in and trade.
You can change the following settings:
- EAName – name showing in the comments field when trading
- RiskEquity – risk % of equity depending on Stop Loss
- SL – Stop Loss
- TP – Take Profit
- TrendEMA – this EMA is looking for trend. If above this level, it will look for a buy. If below, it will look for sell
- StochasticHi – this is the Stochastic High level. Default is set to 80. Looking for overbought condition
- StochasticLo – this is the Stochastic Low level. Default is set to 20. Looking for oversold condition
It works best with low spreads.
Like people always say; Try it out on a demo account and then go for real if you like it. But never ever trade with money you cannot afford to lose. This is a simple rule in everything people do.
I hope you will like this Expert Advisor just as much as I do and do not forget to rate it here and leave your comments.
I was probably too quick when releasing the first version. The fields you can change are not the crossing of EMA, it should be the Stochastic High and Low levels. The EMA crossing was just a block I used before, but forgot to take away when I released the EA on MQL5. So this is now fixed and the settings look a little different compared to the first version. But it's still the same great EA and it works very nice for me an all the major pairs.