The OandaX product series is designed to display additional data on orders and positions provided by the Oanda FxLabs service.
The OandaX Ratio indicator is designed to display the latest relevant information on the instrument from the source specified in the settings. For the constant update of data it is necessary for the OandaX Download Manager EA to be running in the terminal. To display the previously downloaded data, the EA is not required.
Currently the indicator is able to display:
- ratio of the trader positions as a percentage
- ratio of the trader positions in absolute terms (the number of traders that have long or short positions), if the data source supports that
- ratio of the position lots in absolute terms, if the data source supports that
- Data source - source of data to display
- What kind of data to display - type of data - percentage, the number of traders or the number of lots
- Use Custom Instrument - if True, the data will be displayed for the instrument specified in Custom Instrument Name, if False, the data will be displayed for the current instrument.
- Custom Instrument Name - name of the instrument to display the data for To display data on EURUSD, it is necessary to specify "EUR_USD", gold - "XAU_USD"
- UTC Offset. Set like "3" or "-2" if custom - UTC offset of your broker's server. If set to "AUTO", the indicator will use the offset calculated by the OandaX Download Manager EA.