This EA is based on multiple strategies, making it whole complex algorithm.
Suitable for all pairs and timeframes.
- Works with multiple currency pairs.
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digits.
- Ability to close the deal at a certain drawdown level (% equity account).
- Total net exposure is pre-calculated.
- Not Martingal.
- Not Hedging.
- Only signals of technical indicators.
- Without dubious and strange strategies.
- Ideal for Virtual Private Server (VPS).
- Money management: Money management controls (Enable/disable).
- Equity used for lots (%): Change to whatever percent of equity you wish to risk.
- Lots (Only if MM is false): You can change the amount of lots, but you should be aware of the free margin.
- Maximum lots for trade: Maximum lots for trade.
- EA Stop (Equity in currency): EA will stop trading if equity level decreases to that level.
- StopLoss: StopLoss. (Recommended = 0)
- TakeProfit: TakeProfit.
- Slippage: Adapt to your broker and to what this willing to tolerate.
- Trigger 1 to 6: Enable/Disable. (More triggers (filters), fewer signals but more robust, and vice versa)
Miguel Angel Vico Alba
Founder/CEO en Pathfinder Systems.
Research and development of algorithmic trading systems for MetaQuotes Language (MQL). Management of private stock portfolios. MQL5.com Forum Moderator. In markets since 2008.
-Added StopLoss & TakeProfit.
-Added a link where you can download the .set files.
-Reduced to a minimum the number of variables for ease of user.
-Fixed a problem in symbols .micro/.ecn (thanks to briancgreenlee).
-Fixed a problem with the TakeProfit (thanks to Timur.mql5).
-Enabled the 6 triggers for fewer signals but with a high probability statistics.
Note: It is recommended to request the file .set specific for instrument to which it is applied. (Each pair has an own configuration)