PS Spectrum EA is based on multiple strategies, making it whole complex algorithm.
Suitable for all pairs and timeframes (in some works better than in other).
Please download the .set files optimized for perform backtesting and testing its potential.
- Works with multiple currency pairs.
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digits.
- Ability to close the deal at a certain drawdown level (% equity account).
- Total net exposure is pre-calculated.
- Not Martingal.
- Not Hedging.
- Only signals of technical indicators.
- Without dubious and strange strategies.
- Ideal for Virtual Private Server (VPS).
- Money management: Money management controls (Enable/disable).
- Equity used for lots (%): Change to whatever percent of equity you wish to risk.
- Lots (Only if MM is false): You can change the amount of lots, but you should be aware of the free margin.
- Maximum lots for trade: Maximum lots for trade.
- EA Stop (Equity in currency): EA will stop trading if equity level decreases to that level.
- StopLoss: StopLoss. (Recommended = 0)
- TakeProfit: TakeProfit.
- Slippage: Adapt to your broker and to what this willing to tolerate.
- Trigger 1 to 6: Enable/Disable. (More triggers (filters), fewer signals but more robust, and vice versa)
Miguel Angel Vico Alba (Mike eXplosion), IT Enginner and Freelance Trader.
-Added StopLoss & TakeProfit.
-Added a link where you can download the .set files.
-Reduced to a minimum the number of variables for ease of user.
-Fixed a problem in symbols .micro/.ecn (thanks to briancgreenlee).
-Fixed a problem with the TakeProfit (thanks to Timur.mql5).
-Enabled the 6 triggers for fewer signals but with a high probability statistics.
Note: It is recommended to request the file .set specific for instrument to which it is applied. (Each pair has an own configuration)