- Reviews (2)
- Comments (21)
- What's new
Dashboard Super Candle
Providing quick Developments and Conversion of MT4/MT5 EAs, Indicators, Scripts, and Tools. If you are looking for an Dashboard EA to turn your trading strategy into auto trading algo and to manage multi trades in one chart with visualizing tool, come and visit http://www.ex4gzs.com/en for more details.
Contact/message me if you encounter any issue using the product or need extra feature to add on the base version.
Dashboard Super Candle is an intuitive, and handy graphic tool to help you to:
- Have 28 pairs under control with one dashboard.
- Monitor candle direction, identify possible price movement and trend.
- Provide trading signals based on the candle direction selected by you.
- Automatically manage order once signal are generated.
- Have the ability to select which pair you want to trade among these 28 pairs by just one click.
- Monitor your positions easily with one glance to know status of all trading pairs.
- Provide an intuitive way to generate trading signal, to manage trades, and to monitor trading positions.
- Customizable trading session: total 3 sessions can be set for autotrade.
- Customizable trading mode: Reverse Mode or Non-Reverse Mode.
- Option for autotrade
- Selection of pairs (symbols) to trade: you can choose which pair(s) to trade.
- Customizable dashboard position
- Very easy and handy to use.
Refer to screenshot2
- Use Reverse Mode: Check explanation in Entry Signal section
- Use AutoTrade:
- Yes: buy/sell orders will be sent once signal is generated
- No: no order will be sent even signal is generated
- Single pair TP in pips: the take profit in pips for single pair.
- Single pair SL in pips: the stop loss in pips for single pair
- Candle selection for signal providing
- Use M1/M5/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/MN Candle
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket TP in $:(see explanation in Note1)
- Basket SL in $
- Max Spread: once spread exceeds max spread, no order will be sent.
- Trading Session: if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Yes: all active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- No: no active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Use Session1
- Session1 Start Time
- Session1 End Time
- Session1comment: comment of each order
- Use Session2
- Session2 Start Time
- Session2 End Time
- Use Session3
- Session3 Start Time
- Session3 End Time
- Non-stop session is active if Use Session 1, 2, and 3 are all selected as false.
- TimeFrame of new chart
- Suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- Prefix: prefix string of your symbol
For objects 1-5, please refer to screenshot6.
Objects 6-12: screenshot7.
Objects 13-22: screenshot8.
Objects 23-26: screenshot9.
- Pair Tick Button: Click once to active the corresponding pair for trading. Click once more to de-active.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- All: select all 28 pairs
- None: clear all selected pairs
- EUR: select all EUR pairs, like EURUSD, EURJPY…
- Same rules applies to USD, GBP, JPY... buttons
Refer to screenshot4
1. Alert function: alert will be sent upon signal.
2. Notification function: notification will be sent upon signal.
Once alert/notification of a particular pair has been sent, the next alert/notification of that pair will be sent after 5 minutes upon signal. The alert and notification are implemented in this way to make sure you receive them once during a certain period instead of numerous alerts/notification coming to you continuously.