RSI Divergence Alert Simple
A simplistic indicator informing a user on RSI divergence by sending messages to mobile device and email.
The indicator draws 2 vertical lines, marking two RSI extrema that formed the divergence.
You get the alert, open the charts and make a decision.
The indicator does not show past divergences, thus when you attach it to a chart for the first time you see nothing. Graphics and alerts will appear as soon as divergences do. Drop it in Tester to see how it works.
- RSIPeriod - number of bars for the RSI calculation
- RSI70 - RSI overbought level
- RSI30 - RSI oversold level
- Push - send (true) or do not send (false) notifications to the mobile device
- EMail - send (true) or do not send (false) notifications to email
- Sound - play (true) or do not play (false) the sound file
- SoundFile - name of the sound file
To configure the push-notifications read your MetaQuotes ID from the Metatrader 4 app on your mobile device and write it to the "MetaQuotes ID" field in the Metatrder 4 terminal on your computer. More details: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/setup/settings_notifications.
To monitor multiple instruments or multiple timeframes of one instrument, it is necessary to run the indicator on each chart.
The video demonstrates the indicator performance in Tester: https://youtu.be/nNw5qfpUo2A