This is the latest Scalper development, which has no analogues in the working system.
Monitoring of my signals can be viewed here.
Any high-quality VPS will be suitable for this EA.
This is another scalper that works using pending orders. As you might know, there are many similar EAs, but not all of them work.
Results in the strategy tester may differ from rel monitoring. This means that you shouldn't rely on historic data.
The number of sales is limited.
- It works on all pairs except metals. It is better to use the most liquid instruments, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD.
- Recommended timeframe H1.
- All the default settings can be left unchanged. Except Magic and Risk.
- It requires a minimum spread, 1.2 or less for EURUSD, 2.3 or less GBPUSD, the other pairs are calculated similarly.
- Stoploss - limitation of losses.
- TakeProfit - limitation of profits.
- Trail - move the stop loss towards the profit.
- BreakEven - the EA moves the trade to breakeven first and trail only after that.
- Pips - Activated when BreakEven=True. Here you can set the distance for activating the breakeven level. For example, if it is set to 0, the breakeven will be placed at the opening price.
- Auto_SL_TS - it is recommended to enable this function, as the EA will automatically calculate all the parameters except risk. If you need fixed settings, disable this function.
- MagicNumber - Any value. When using different EAs as well as multiple instruments, it is better to use different magic numbers and to store the .set files somewhere.
- LotSize - volume of the opened position.
- MM - if TRUE the lot size will not be fixed, but will be calculated based on the balance percentage.
- MM_Percent - percentage of the balance to open a position, if MM=false this function is ignored. At the value 0 the minimum lot size will be used. 1 - moderate risk, 3 highest risk. Do not use above 1, it is enough.
- MaxSpread - Use 1.2 for EURUSD, 2.5 for GBPUSD, similarly for other pairs.
- MaxSlippage - maximum slippage in points.
- AutoPlusSL=0; it is not recommended to change this field yourself. This field is required for adjustment to brokers.
- AutoPlusTS=0; it is not recommended to change this field yourself. This field is required for adjustment to brokers.
- RemoveNearestOrder - this function is used to adjust the moment when the price approaches order opening - if current spread exceeds the max allowed value, nearest orders will be removed.
- DeleteOrderAtDistance - the function allows setting the distance, reaching which orders will be removed.
Added ability to disable the removal of orders on Friday.
AutoPlusSL = 0; I recommend leaving this field to me, and do not change. It is necessary to adjust other brokers.
AutoPlusTS = 0; I recommend leaving this field to me, and do not change. It is necessary to adjust other brokers.
Now you can adjust the maximum number of pending orders, I recommend at least 2 max-4, I chose 3. It think it's enough.
You can choose EA trading time, now new orders outside the selected range of time will not be opened.
RemoveNearestOrder - Through this function, adjust the time, when the price is close to the opening of the order and if we current spread exceeds the allowed maximum spread, nearest orders will be removed in the area.
DeleteOrderAtDistance - Through this function we can select a distance beyond which the pending orders will be deleted.
The rest in the EA operation remains the same.
Fixed problem with TP!
-Added new parameter: Auto_SL_TS, (If you are not satisfied with the automatic settings, you can turn this feature off and use fixed values.
Fixed bugs of internal code calculations.
The EA know works on all Forex pairs. It does not work on gold or silver (metals).
Run a separate EA instance on each necessary instrument, use different Magic numbers.
The EA can now be tested in the Strategy Tester, its operation is now closer to real trading, than it was in v1.0.
Now it is possible to move trailing to breakeven first, or you can switch it off.