Fractals Trend Integration
Trend indicator based on moving averages on fractals. Represents a histogram based on two moving averages on fractals. It helps to very accurately determine the market entry points. It shows good results during long-term trading and scalping. The indicator signals are very strong and can warn you about upcoming global changes in the trend. The indicator does not react to market noise and actions of large speculators, such results are achieved mainly due to the plotting method of the two moving averages. More information on moving averages can be found here.
The indicator parameters
The default settings are standard for H1, EURUSD. For more efficiency, adjust them according to the particularities of your broker, timeframe and currency pair.
- Fast FMA Period - Fast moving average on fractals.
- Slow FMA Period - Slow moving average on fractals.
- Fractals (upper-0, lower-1, both-2) - The fractals to plot the moving average (0 - upper, 1 - lower, 2 - both).
- Color positive bars - Color of the positive bars.
- Color negative bars - Color of the negative bars.
- No repaint
- Does not draw outdated signals
- Does not recalculate
- Signals strictly at the close of the bar
- Compatible with Expert Advisor development