Reversal Scanner EA
The Reversal Scanner EA directly analyzes the behavior of the price and does not use technical indicators. The orders are protected with a hidden StopLoss, which is calculated based on the statistical data of the currency pair behavior over the last month. The EA does not use the TakeProfit input parameter. The orders are closed by the opposite signals or by the calculated hidden stop loss, or by time. The EA is based on a trading strategy without martingale and hedging. The ability to specify the trading hours is implemented in the EA. By default, trading starts at 00 hours 30 minutes, and ends at 23 hours 50 minutes. When the trading start time is set to 00 hours 00 minutes and the trading end time is set to 23 hours 59 minutes, the trading by time feature is disabled. The EA does not require complex setup. Suitable for trading currency pairs with 5 and 3 decimal places, recommended timeframe is M1. The EA does not use pending orders. The EA works 24/7 in a fully automated mode.
- Ready to go without any particular setup.
- It is possible to set the trading time.
- It works best on the M1 timeframe.
- Works on any currency pair, preferably with low spread.
- Works in fixed lot mode.
- Uses hidden StopLoss.
- Does not use standard indicators.
- Minimum initial deposit starts from $200 at Lots=0.1.
- Easy to use - does not use complicated settings.
- Low trading drawdown.
- No Martingale.
- Does not use hedging.
- Lightweight CPU consumer.
- Supports any execution type.
- Works with Standard and ECN accounts.
- Trade - trading settings.
- Magic - unique ID of the EA's orders. If the EA runs on multiple currency pairs, it is necessary to set a separate value for each pair.
- Lots - fixed lot. Suitable value is 0.1 per $200 of the deposit when trading on one currency pair.
- Slippage - slippage in pips. Suitable values are from 0 to 3.
- MAX_BUY_POSITION - maximum number of Buy positions. If set to 0 - the number of Buy positions is not limited.
- MAX_SELL_POSITION - maximum number of Sell positions. If set to 0 - the number of Sell positions is not limited.
- Time Trade - trading time settings.
- OpenHour - trading start time, hour.
- OpenMinute - trading start time, minute.
- CloseHour - trading end time, hour.
- CloseMinute - trading end time, minute.
- Symbols: Any Forex.
- Timeframe: M1.