System that is based on price movement. It opens trades in trend direction and closes opposite until the movement is big enough to cover all small losses from all opened trades from start. It opens new “stream” of trades at every crossing of level lines. It is semi automated system, best way is for you alone to decide when is the right time to close all trades. You can set up the system to fully automatic trading, closing trades at defined times, closing at defined profit/loss. The system has problem in long time ranging markets and after every closing in loss, the next move must be more significant to overcome losses.
Collector real account (for testing purposes, start trading enabled from around 07:00 and stopped until 20:00, I manage closing all by myself based on price movement): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/191128
It is system that will open huge amounts of trades.
Here is also old free version of this system in codebase. It does not have trading panel, no trailing stop, It has old code with bugs, new version uses different faster algorithm.
- Magic Number - Special number to identify orders opened by system
- Distance in pips - Distance to open new “stream” of trades
- Stop Loss - SL of single trade
- Take Profit - TP of single trade
- Lots - Lot size of single trade
- Increase next lot - After defined count of losing trades (Increase Lot after trade), open next trade with increased lot by this value. (0 - disabled feature)
- Increase Lot after trade - Number of trades after which increase lot size.
- Max allowed trades - Max allowed open trades together of all streams
- Risk - Exit strategy. If there are opened more lots than Risk value and system is in loss from starting point, all trades will be closed if Account Equity-Account Balance>-profitAll. (0 - disabled feature)
- Close if Profit > - Close all trades if profit is greater than (0 - disabled feature)
- Close if Profit < - Close all trades if profit is lower than (0 - disabled feature)
- Use Trailing Stop - Trailing stop for single trade will be enabled
- Use only for 1st trade - If Use Trailing Stop is enabled, this will trail only first trade in “stream”. If it is false, all trades will be trailed.
- Trailing Start pip - Number of pips in profit after which start trailing
- Trailing Step pip - Number of pips after which trail stop
- Trailing Stop loss
- Use Trading Time - System will use trading times settings
- Start Time - Start of trading
- Stop Time - Stop of trading
- Close all at Stop Time - Close all at Stop Time
- Use Stop Trading at Profit - System will close all trades after Stop Time Profit when the profit will be greater than Stop at Profit
- Stop at Profit - Min profit at which close after Stop Time Profit
- Stop Time Profit
- GMT offset - Offset of hours of trading platform. If you do not want to use time that uses MT4 platform
- Send notification to App - System will send notifications to mobile
- Send e-mails - System will send e-mails
- Show Alert - System will show alert
- at open trade - System will (notify, alert, mail) when trade is opened
- at closing all trades - system will (notify, alert, mail) when all trades are closed
- at Step of Profit +/- - System will (notify, alert, mail) when the profit will change + or - defined size in Step of Profit
- Step of Profit
- Close when opened trade on - Reference symbol, if you open trade (can be pending) on this symbol, system will close all trades. I use it to close all from mobile app. (blank or 0 - disabled feature)
- Level Up Color - Color of buy line
- Level Down Color - Color of sell line
- Panel Indent Left
- Panel Indent Top
- Test with 1 and 2 trades so you can see what is the strategy like. But the power of strategy is to use it with lots of trades, as it should collect trades and wait for break through. Basic setting is 20 but you can easy use 200.
- I would not trade with account under 1000$