Signals 3 MACD
The trading system is based on crossing 3 signal lines (with different parameters) of the MACD indicator. When all the lines are increasing, a buy order is opened (the opposite - sell order). The CCI indicator is required to avoid buying at the highest price but to but when the price decreases a bit, but there is still an uptrend. Also, the Stochastic and ATR serve as additional filters.
The EA s easy to set up, but at the same time it shows good results on the short-term 5-minute timeframe. It can be used on the M1 timeframe as well, if the spread is very low. Recommended currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP. This is a trend system, it is recommended to use it during the periods of high market volatility (daytime) - time limitations for trading can be adjusted.
The EA does not use risky trading strategies, it always sets stop loss which it can later transfer to a small profit.
- Lots - lot size (if Lots=0, then the lot will be calculated based on the percentage of account free margin);
- Percentage of free money - the percentage of free margin to open each new trade, recommended values are from 1 to 10;
- MaxSpread - the maximum spread for opening trades (on the accounts with floating spread, for the trade to open when the spread is not too large);
- Magic - unique Identifier (it must be different for each instance of the EA in the terminal);
- MaxStopLoss - the order closing price when the loss level is reached;
- MinTakeProfit - the minimum order closing price, after which the order can be closed by a signal to exit the trade;
- MaxTakeProfit - the maximum order closing price;
- PeriodMA - Moving Average indicator period;
- PeriodCCI - Commodity Channel Index indicator period;
- LevelsCCI - the levels of the Commodity Channel Index indicator;
- PeriodStochastic - the period of the Stochastic indicator;
- SlowingStochastic - the slowing of the Stochastic indicator;
- LevelsStochastic - the levels of the Stochastic indicator;
- PeriodATR - the period of the Average True Range indicator;
- MinLevelATR - the minimum level of the Average True Range indicator;
- Trading start hour - trading start hour;
- Trading end hour - trading end hour;
- ShowInfo - show information (slows testing if enabled).