Symbols Manager demo
Free demo version. The Symbols Manager or Grids Manager is intended for managing a set of orders as a single trade. It is useful for grid and multi-currency traders, who can have multiple orders on several instruments. You can close / reverse / modify orders all at once, on every symbol and direction. Place hidden Stop Loss and Take Profit.
The Expert Advisor can be run on any chart and timeframe. Monitors opening / closing of new orders, and adds them to the portfolios they belong to. Calculated the margin and profit.
As the EA works on a timer (once per second), it can be run when trading is disabled, it will work as an indicator. Correctly considers four- and five-digit accounts, the minimum and maximum lots, various deposit currencies. The comment line displays the calculated take profit and stop loss, depending on the specified sums (in the input fields).
The chart displays the name of the instrument, the direction (Buy/Sell), amount of lots, amount of margin, current profit (in deposit currency), the current TP (in deposit currency), the current SL (in deposit currency).
- the green input field defines the value of profit to close the portfolio (can not be less than the current profit, if set to zero — closure will not occur);
- the red field — the loss value to close the portfolio (can not be greater than the current profit, if set to zero — closure will not occur);
- clicking on a line with profit will ask if the portfolio should be closed;
- clicking on a line with description (margin) will ask if the portfolio should be reversed with a specified ratio (if ratio=0, will ask if portfolio should be closed)
It is possible to enter commands for the EA in the input field (except profit/loss values), there are currently three commands: closeall, close and set.
- if you enter closeall or close all or all close or close___all command, the EA will close all orders on all symbols (including pending orders), but excluding the orders with the magic number (if with_magic_orders=no is set in the parameters), closure starts from the first position;
- if you enter close or _close_ or rvfdclose or closeal command, the EA will close only the portfolio the command is entered on, closure happens according to the sorting specified in the settings;
- the set command should be entered with the take profit or stop loss price (depending on the input field), take profit or stop loss will be set for all orders of the portfolio, for example: set1.25 or set 1,25 or 1,25set. If you need to remove the take profit or stop loss, enter the command set0.
Commands are executed immediately, without any warning. If the command execution is impossible, an error message will be displayed.
- Stopping time From ... To — time interval for the EA to stop, does not perform any actions except checking the time (local time should be specified).
- Multiplier for the coup — the ratio to multiply the portfolio volume at a reversal.
- Sound — sound signal when closing or reversing the portfolio.
- With magic orders=no — sets the EA to ignore the orders with the magic numbers.
- Position on chart — set the location to display the EA on the chart — bottom or top.
- Sort orders=descend — when creating the portfolio the orders are sorted from the last opened to the first, that is, when closing a portfolio they will be closed in the same order (from the last to the first).
- Sort symbol=ascend — display portfolios (symbols) on the chart in alphabetical order.
Attention: This is the demo version which only works if the total volume of open orders does not exceed One lot.