The EA implements a scalping strategy using medium-term support and resistance levels.
Not martingale, not arbitrage.
The EA is designed for EURUSD M5. Terminal - MT4. Suitable for ECN accounts.
A small number of settings makes the Hercules Scalper understandable even for inexperienced traders.
- StopTradeLevel - the value of the balance to stop trading;
- EAMagic - EA's magic number;
- EAMagic2 - EA's second magic number;
- TimeToClose - time in seconds, after which the trade is considered prospectless and is closed;
- Risk - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot
- AutoLot - can be set to "1" or "0". When set to "1" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "0".
- SpreadLevel - maximum spread, at which the EA will trade.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT.
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (used only for testing, for more accurate results). In real trading should be equal to "0".
Recommended broker - any 5-digit with the spread on EURUSD less than 20.
Make sure to test the EA on your broker before the purchase!
Below are the screenshots with different levels of the Risk parameter.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.