Heiken Ashi MA Signals
This is a fairly well-known indicator that smooths the market price fluctuations and allows you to see some hidden aspects of its movement. Generally, the indicator does not require additional explanations. However, please note the ability to enter (exit) the market the next candle after the one, at which an opposite signal was actually generated. Suppose that the market reverses from rise to fall. The indicator signals mark the possible position entries after crossing the BUY STOP or SELL STOP levels. The free indicator version can be downloaded here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12790.
- Method - price series smoothing method. Smoothed averaging is used by default;
- Period - smoothing period. The default value is 5;
- set_Alert - display the message window. Enabled by default;
- set_PlaySound - play an audio file. Disabled by default;
- set_PlaySoundWave - audio file name. The default is alert.wav;
- set_Print - show a message in the journal. Disabled by default;
- set_SendNotification - send push notifications to mobile terminals having appropriate MetaQuotes IDs. Disabled by default;
- set_SendMail - send emails using an address specified on the Email tab. Disabled by default.