The strategy is based on the calculation of stochastic data over time. It assumes additional trade opening in case of a repeated signal in the same direction. It works on all major currency pairs, including gold. It may also work well with cross pairs which often move in channels.
The algorithm operation is based on the emergence of a new bar of a selected timeframe. Once the position closure mode is enabled, the EA controls profit using a hidden trailing function based on the percent of profit on each tick, allowing the use of several Expert Advisors on different pairs within the same account.
The screenshots feature the example of EURUSD and USDJPY. The screenshot parameters are not final, since they are obtained as a result of optimization for the last 4 month (required history is not available). The EA operation on a live account may differ from testing results by 5-10%.
- FixLot - fixed initial order lot if PercentVolum=0
- PercentVolum - percent of deposit used to calculate the volume of the first order
- PercentforBalans - percent of total deposit to be used by the EA for operation
- OpenforStep - enable an additional grid, which works starting from the last order opened by the signal using the last order volume
- StepforOrders - the step for opening orders in the grid
- KoefVolum - lot size multiplier for orders opened by the signal
- PercentMaxVolum - percent of allocated deposit to calculate minimum order volume
- PercentProfit - percent of profit, reaching which the trailing function will be activated
- MinPercentLevelMargin - minimal margin level, reaching which no more orders will be opened
- PercentDeviationTral - profit change (decrease) percent after trailing activation, reaching which all orders will be closed
- Sleppage - allowable slippage value
- Magic - the EA magic number
- TimeFrame - EA's working timeframe
- Period1 - the main period for signal data calculation
- Period2 - an additional period used to filter signals
- PeriodS - the signal period of signal formation, recommended values are 2 to 10
- LevelforOpen - open signal trigger level, 0 to 100
- LevelforClose - trailing stop trigger level based on the signal, 0 to 100.
Recommended EA working timframe is: TimeFrame = M15 or H1. (M15 is more risky)
The following parameters should be optimized for a selected pair (optimize for maximum profit and minimum drawdown):
- PercentProfit, 0.5 to 5-10
- PercentMaxVolum, 5 to 13
- Period1, for М15 45-90, for H1 13-30
- Period2, for М15 45-90, for H1 13-30
- PeriodS, 2 to 10
- LevelforOpen, 10 to 30
- LevelforClose, 45 to 70
When testing and optimizing the EA parameters, set the required TimeFrame in its settings and rin testing on the M1 timeframe in the Strategy Tester.