PipTick Supply Demand MT5
PipTick Supply Demand is the best indicator we have ever made. This great tool automatically draws a supply and demand zones which are the best places for opening and closing the positions. It has many advanced features such as multi timeframe zones support, displaying width of zones, alert notifications for retouched zones and much more. Because of principle of market fractality, this indicator can be used for any kind of trading. It does not matter whether you are positional, swing or intraday trader. PipTick Supply Demand is suitable for everyone, including a scalpers.
What is supply and demand?
The only reason why price moves in the market is because of an imbalance in supply and demand. The greater the imbalance, the greater the move. Understanding where supply and demand zones are will give you a significant edge in your trading.
Supply is a amount of currency that someone is wanting to sell at a certain price (price zone). Supply represents a stack of orders that has to be moved out of the way before we can move to a higher level. On the other hand, if that supply of currency can't be purchased by the market players then the price will start to drop. PipTick Supply Demand indicator marks zones of supply by purple color.
Demand is a amount of currency that someone is wanting to buy at a certain price (price zone). Demand represents a stack of orders that has to be moved out of the way before we can move to a lower level. On the other hand, if that demand of currency can't be purchased by the market players then the price will start to rise. PipTick Supply Demand indicator marks zones of demand by green color.
- The indicator shows supply and demand
- Simple prediction of market turning points
- Two methods of zone calculation
- Multi timeframe zones support
- Alert notifications for retouched zones
- Displaying width of zones
- Works on every timeframe (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN)
- Customizable parameters (Colors, Text size, Visibility of zones, Periods...)
- Excellent results in conjunction with PA and Candlestick patterns
- Ideal tool for all kinds of trading (Scalpers, intraday traders...)
- Very fast calculation
- Can be used for creating EA
- Available for MT4 and MT5
- Bars_Ago - Number of bars displayed by the indicator. In case Bars_Ago parameter is set to 0, all bars in chart have been displayed
- ZigZag_Depth - Depth for ZigZag calculation
- ZigZag_Deviation - Deviation for ZigZag calculation
- ZigZag_Backstep - Backstep for ZigZag calculation
- Counting_Methods - Allows to choose between two different methods of zone calculation
- TimeFrame_Mode - Allows to choose timeframe for supply and demand calculation
- Recolor_Retouch_zones - Allows to enable or disable retouch zones functionality
- Visibility_Zone_Width - Allows to enable or disable showing of zone width labels
- Zone_Background - Allows to enable or disable zone rectangle background
- Large_Zone_Filter - Allows to enable or disable large zone filter according to ATR
- ATR_Period - Period for ATR calculation
- ATR_Multiple - Multiple for large zone filter calculation
- Alert - Allows to enable or disable alert notifications when the zone is retouched
- Alert_Notice - Allows to enable or disable displaying alert window when the zone is retouched
- Alert_Sound - Allows to enable or disable playing alert sound when the zone is retouched
- Text_Size - Text size of the zone labels
- Color_Supply - Color of the supply zone rectangle
- Color_Supply_Retouch - Color of the supply retouch zone rectangle
- Color_Supply_Text - Color of the supply zone label
- Color_Demand - Color of the demand zone rectangle
- Color_Demand_Retouch - Color of the demand retouch zone rectangle
- Color_Demand_Text - Color of the demand zone label
- Color_Broken_Zone - Color of the broken zone rectangle
- Color_Broken_Zone_Text - Color of the broken zone label
- PipTick SD - Indicates when the supply or demand zone is touched. If supply zone is touched by bar the result equals 1. If demand zone is touched by bar the result equals 2. If neither of the condition is not fulfilled then it is empty.
- PipTick SD High - Shows high of the touched zone
- PipTick SD Low - Shows low of the touched zone