Moving Average Cloud
This is an indicator designed to help you capture and trade the trend. The idea behind this indicator can be explained in the next steps:
- Draw a fast moving average Envelope.
- Draw a slow moving average Envelope.
- The MAC Upper Band is the highest value between the high of both Envelopes.
- The MAC Lower Band is the lowest value between the low of both Envelopes.
- The MAC Histogram Cloud fills the distance between two bands to show you change in direction.
- Blue Cloud indicates uptrend while Red Cloud indicates downtrend.
► Try demo before you buy:
► Read next blog to sea how to use MAC buffers to build your own EA or scanner:
How to use MAC
- Use MAC Clouds as a filter to help you identify trend direction.
- Trade with your usual trading tools in the direction of MAC Clouds only to eliminate false signals as much as possible.
- Use suggested entry arrows to help you finding strong trending points to start from.
- MAC does not repaint or recalculate its results.
- It works on cryptocurrencies, stock, index, oil, gold, and on all time frames.
- Sound, email alerts and Mobile Notification.
- Buy, sell arrows to help identifying trend signals.
- Well-designed parameters to help user easily navigate between them.
- Buffer to build your own expert advisors.
- Four different color lists to choose from.
(1) INDICATOR PARAMETERS
- Fast Moving Average. Default is 10
- Slow Moving Average. Default is 100
- Moving Average Method. Default is "Simple" Method.
- Show Arrows & Vertical Lines. Default is to show arrows only.
- Arrow Size. Default is one.
- Alert message. Choose to use or stop alert sound and message (default is true).
- Send Email. Option to send notification to the user (default is false).
- Send Mobile Notification. Option to send notification to the user (default is false).
(3) INDICATOR STYLE
- Chart Colors List: the user can choose between four different color lists for his chart or he can choose (Do Nothing) if he wants to use his own list.
- Bullish Cloud Color. Default is Blue.
- Bearish Cloud Color. Default is Red.
- Upper Cloud Edge Color. Default is Midnight Blue
- Lower Cloud Edge Color. Default is Maroon.
- Cloud Edge Line Width. Default is one.
I hope that MAC help you at your trading. Please, contact me if you have any questions. I wish you good trading.
Muhammad Al Bermaui, CMT
2. Added color lists, for a better chart view.
3. Enhanced all the alerts.
4. Arranged the inputs to be more user friendly.
5. Added buffers to indicator description.
6. Added a buffer for Arrow Signals (buffer #4).
I didn't make any changes on MAC basic formula. It is still the same.