This indicator allows to display Kagi charts in the indicator window. Kagi chart filters out unnecessary noise from the chart and helps to identify trends.
Indicator works in two modes:
- CLOSE - only close prices are taken into account while building the chart;
- HIGH_LOW - only high/low prices are taken into account
Reversal of Kagi line can be specified in three different ways:
- PIPS - as an absolute value of pips;
- PERCENT - as a percent of price;
- ATR - as a current value of ATR indicator (Note: current ATR value will be different every time you reinitialize or reattach the indicator!)
The arrows show the beginnings of new trends.