- Reviews (3)
- Comments (1)
- What's new
SpreadLive shows the full Spread history of a chart with different colors. It alerts you (MT4, E-Mail and Mobile) when the spread reaches the limit, which you can define in the settings. The menu contains Current Spread, Average Spread and Highest Spread of current chart.
The main idea is to use it with an EA and analyze negative profits from the spread history. This helps you to see how your broker varies the spread.
- Spread limit - limit to alert.
- Type - Show in points or pips.
- MT4 Alert - Alerts you on your terminal.
- Mobile Alert - Alerts you on your mobile phone.
- Email Alert - Alerts you by E-mail.
- Bars between Alerts - How many bars for next alert.
- Show Menu - On/Off Menu.
- Coord. X - X coordinate for the menu (horizontal).
- Coord. Y - Y coordinate for the menu (vertical).
- Menu Background color - the color of menu.
- Menu BG Background color - the color of menu.
- Menu Label color - the color of the font.
- Menu in Background - if true, then you see other objects through the menu.
- New Menu
- Code Fix