The EA uses a scalping strategy combined with support and resistance levels. This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD M5.
- LossIncrease - StopLoss counterpart;
- ProfitIncrease - TakeProfit counterpart;
- StopTradeLevel - the value of the balance to stop trading;
- RangeClose - the level of the price deviation from the opening price, at which the EA starts to exit the losing trade;
- EAMagic - EA's magic number;
- EAMagic2 - EA's second magic number;
- TimeToClose - time in seconds, after which the trade is considered prospectless and is closed;
- Risk - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- AutoLot - can be set to "1" or "0". When set to "1" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "0".
- SpreadLevel - maximum spread, at which the EA will trade.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT.
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (used only for testing, for more accurate results). In real trading should be equal to "0".
Default settings are recommended, but you can experiment with the optimization for your broker, if you wish.
Recommended broker - any 5-digit with the spread on EURUSD less than 20.
Make sure to test the EA on your broker before the purchase!
Real account monitoring is available here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/134074
Trading had been performed with Risk=100 for several months, now the Risk is reduced to 50.
Below are the screenshots with different levels of the Risk parameter.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Added new instruments for trading.
Changed the order sending function to meet the needs of ECN accounts.