Easy Calculation AUDJPY
Program for testing the capabilities of the full version. Works only on AUDJPY!
Full version is available: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/14661
The program performs the required calculations for opening orders with the specified lot size at the specified distance.
Displays all the parameters of the calculated order on the chart and calculates the possible profit and loss.
It is also possible to display the data on the real orders and their characteristics on the chart.
Settings of the indicator allow you to set
- Font size
- Location of the program window at first launch.
- Display of the button labels in Russian and English.
Everything else is set in the running indicator window.
For the moments when you have to wait for a new tick for a long time or when there is no connection to the server, it is possible to artificially induce a tick by pressing ENTER
- The button switches the ability to move the program window.
- The button enables the display mode of price labels on the chart.
- "Start" button
- on - Selects the "start" (13) price label and allows you to move it.
- off - Deselects the label and binds it to "Bid", "Ask" depending on the selection of the calculated order type by the BUY or SELL buttons.
- on - Selects the "stop" (14) price label and allows you to move it.
- off - Deselects the label and binds it to the "start" label at the distance specified in the PIPS field.
- The leverage of the current account and the deposit currency.
- The current balance.
- The current value of the equity.
- The total value of the floating profit by all opened orders.
- The value of the floating profit by the orders of the currency pair in the current chart.
- The number of available lots for opening positions on the current instrument.
- The total number of lots for the opened orders on the current instrument.
- The amount of free margin of the account.
- The result of every stop loss triggering, if they are placed on every order on the current instrument.
- The result of every take profit triggering, if they are placed on every order on the current instrument.
The order status bar has a blue indication in the left part of the bar. It displays that the current order is opened on the currency pair of the current chart.