This is a semi-automated system based on Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. It is necessary to allow automated trading in the terminal settings.
Utility tracks your positions according to the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo strategy.
The system consists of three open position tracking blocks:
- tracking positions by placing Stop Loss according to Ichimoku cloud;
- tracking positions by placing Take Profit according to Ichimoku cloud;
- tracking positions by closing them according to specified Ichimoku signals;
The utility tracks the open positions of the chart symbol to which it is attached. It is recommended to track only those positions that are opened manually (magic = 0).
Note. In testing mode, the utility opens Buy or Sell positions on the first ticks, which allows you to visually observe the given logic, changing the utility parameters. In real mode, the utility does not open positions. For visibility in real mode, attach Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator with the parameters set for Ichimoku Fanatic to a chart.
- magic - magic number, defaults to 0, which corresponds to positions opened manually;
- open Buy for Tester - open the position of Buy in a Strategy Tester;
- open Sell for Tester - open the position of Sell in a Strategy Tester;
- Indicator_Ichimoku - Ichimoku Kinko Hyo parameters;
- Period_Tenkan - Tenkan Sen period;
- Period_Kijun - Kijun Sen period;
- Period_Senkou_B - Senkou Span B period;
- On_Stratedgy_SL - enable/disable Ichimoku-based Stop Loss strategy;
- distant_line_SL - if true, set Stop Loss at the cloud border farthest from the price, if false - at the closest one;
- On_Stratedgy_TP - enable/disable Ichimoku-based Take Profit strategy;
- distant_line_TP - if true, set Take Profit at the cloud border farthest from the price, if false - at the closest one;
- On_Stratedgy_Exit - enable/disable Ichimoku-based market exit strategy;
- Slippage - slippage in points (for 5 digits; recalculation is performed automatically for 4-digit brokers);
- return_cross - return cross (for a Buy position, Tenkan is less than Kijun, while for a Sell one, Tenkan exceeds Kijun);
- contact_TS_and_KS - Tenkan and Kijun lines' crossing (Tenkan is equal to Kijun), return_cross is included as well;
- extension_cross - weakening of the cross: the distance between Tenkan and Kijun exceeds the value specified in Stop_if_more_pips (for a Buy position, Tenkan minus Kijun exceeds Stop_if_more_pips, for a Sell position - Kijun minus Tenkan exceeds Stop_if_more_pips), return_cross is included as well;
- Stop_if_more_pips - amount of points for extension_cross (for 5 digits, recalculation is performed automatically for 4-digit brokers);
- opposite_Tenkan - reverse Tenkan line movement relative to an open deal (for a Buy position, Tenkan is directed downwards, while for a Sell one - upwards);
- opposite_Kijun - reverse Kijun line movement relative to an open deal (for a Buy position, Kijun is directed downwards, while for a Sell one - upwards);
- opposite_Senkou_B - reverse Senkou B line movement relative to an open deal (for a Buy position, Senkou B is directed downwards, while for a Sell one - upwards);
- change_cloud - change Ichimoku cloud (Senkou B and Senkou A line switch places);
- uncertainty_SSB - Senkou B line uncertainty (Senkou B does not change the value of N_bars_SSB);
- N_bars_SSB - amount of bars for uncertainty_SSB;
- CS_breaks_price - Chikou Span breaks out the price (for a Buy position, Chikou Span line is below the price on the same bar, while for a Sell one, it is above the price);
- CS_breaks_cloud - Chikou Span breaks Ichimoku cloud (for a Buy position, Chikou Span line is below Ichimoku cloud on the same bar, while for a Sell one, it is above the cloud).
Timeframe for the Ichimoku indicator in the strategies corresponds to the timeframe of the chart.
◾ open Buy for Tester;
◾ open Sell for Tester.