PZ Three Drives
This indicator finds Three Drives patterns. The Three Drives pattern is a 6-point reversal pattern characterised by a series of higher highs or lower lows that complete at a 127% or 161.8% Fibonacci extension. It signals that the market is exhausted and a reversal can happen. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | All Products ]
- Customizable pattern sizes
- Customizable colors and sizes
- Customizable breakout periods
- Customizable 1-2-3 and 0-A-B ratios
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
Three Drives patterns can expand and repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian
breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable
trading signal. The donchian breakout period is entered as an input.
- Bullish patterns are blue
- Bearish patterns are red
Kindly note that price patterns such as this can expand and the indicator must repaint to follow the expansion of the pattern. If the pattern repaints beyond the ratios entered in the parameters, the pattern will dissapear as it won't be valid any more. To trade these patterns, please resort to the donchian breakout signal.
The Three Drives pattern does not happen very often: to find more, load the indicator many times in the chart with different amplitudes.
- The indicator is evaluated every bar, not every tick.
- The last point of the pattern repaints as the pattern expands.
- You can have several indicators on the chart with different amplitudes.
- An alert is displayed when the pattern forms and also when the breakout takes place.
- A small percentage of trading signals can repaint. You can increase the breakout period.
- Amplitude: Size of the patterns to be found
- Breakout Period: Donchian breakout period to time signals
- Max History Bars: Amount of bars to look back when the indicator loads
- Min 1-2 and 3-2 Ratio: Customizable pattern ratio
- Max 1-2 and 3-2 Ratio: Customizable pattern ratio
- Min OA and AB Ratio: Customizable pattern ratio
- Max OA and AB Ratio: Customizable pattern ratio
- Display Options: Display or hide labels and ratios
- Patterns: Select colors and sizes for the lines forming the pattern
- Labels: Select colors and sizes of the O,A,B and 1,2,3 labels
- Ratios : Select colors and font-size for ratios
- Alert on breakouts: Enable to receive alerts when a pattern is found
- Alert on patterns: Enable to receive alerts when a breakout happens and arrows show up
- Alert settings: Enable or disable visual, push, email and sound alerts
SupportI am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.