- Comments (12)
- What's new
COSMOS4U AdMACD MT4
COSMOS4U Adaptive MACD indicator is a very simple and effective way to optimize your trade decisions. It can be easily customized to fit any strategy. Using COSMOS4U optimized AdMACD parameters, you can ensure confirmed buy and sell signals for your trades. In addition, the AdMACD displays divergence between the security and MACD trend, in order to provide alerts of possible trend reversals and it is also enhanced with a Take Profit signal line.
We suggest trying out the optimized parameters that our research department publishes every week.
Get an insight into the following features, incorporated in COSMOS4U Adaptive MACD indicator support:
- Periods used to calculate Fast, Slow & Signal Moving Averages, as well as the new signal for taking profit
- Periods used to signify Divergence Extremes
- Take Profit Signal Line
- All timeframes supported
- All pairs
- Style, type, width and colors of bars, lines and other components
Trading with COSMOS4U AdMACD
The COSMOS4U AdMACD (fast, slow, signal) indicator generates buy and sell signals. The COSMOS4U AdMACD indicator (or "oscillator"), is a collection of 3 time series calculated from historical price data, most often the closing price. These 3 series are: the MACD series (difference between fast and slow moving averages), the "signal" or "average" series, and the "Take Profit Signal" or "Fast Signal Series".
A bullish crossover occurs when the MACD due to an uptrend crosses above the signal line. A bearish crossover occurs when the MACD crosses below the signal line.
The buy signal is stronger when the MACD crosses above the signal line and this occurs well under or at least below the zero ‘oversold’ line. The lower the crossover point with regard to the zero line, the more a security is considered ‘oversold’. Conversely, the further above the zero line the crossover occurs, the stronger the sell signal that is generated, as the security is rated ‘overbought’.
A bullish divergence occurs when the security is forming lower lows while the MACD line is forming higher lows. The lower prices affirm the current downtrend, but a lack of corresponding lower lows in the MACD line indicates a deceleration in the downward momentum. This, in turn, may foreshadow a trend reversal.
An increased trading volume could confirm the momentum of the trend. Increased volumes determine the continuation of the trend. Use our COSMOS4U Volume indicator for confirmation signals.
Take Profit Signal Line to earn profit
You can use the Take Profit Signal Line to capitalize profits. Its period is (g/divider) and it should be faster than the Signal Line (divider>1). Every time a cross between the AdMACD line and the Take Profit Signal line occurs, we exit, without opening new trading position until the next AdMACD clear signal.
- Fast Moving Average Period: period for fast MA
- Slow Moving Average Period: period for slow MA
- Signal of MACD Moving Average Period: period for signal MA
- Take Profit Signal Period Divider: divider of the signal period to get the Take Profit Signal Period
- Fast Moving Average Applied Price: what prices will be used for fast MA
- Slow Moving Average Applied Price: what prices will be used for slow MA
- Fast Moving Average Computation Method: the computation method for fast MA
- Slow Moving Average Computation Method: the computation method for slow MA
- Signal Moving Average Computation Method: the computation method for signal MA
- Time Interval: timeframe used for calculations
- Show Buy and Sell signals on chart: show signals in the form of circles
- Draw Divergence Lines: draw lines on MACD and price divergences
- Divergence Automatic Settings: use automatic settings for divergences
- TimePeriod for Extremes: bars used to calculate extremes
- Extreme Backward Comparing Prices: how many previous prices to compare when looking for extremes
- Extreme Forward Comparing Prices: how many forward prices to compare when looking for extremes
- Extreme Neighborhood Range: range inside which extreme points are compared
- The rest are style parameters that you can use to customize the appearance of your indicator
Be sure to check out COSMOS4U AdMACD Expert Advisor and our entire range of MetaTrader products on https://www.mql5.com/en/users/cosmos4ucom/seller
Using the Take Profit Signal Line, COSMOS4U AdMACD capitalizes profits.
Its parameters are (f,s,g/divider) and it should be faster than the Signal Line (divider>1).
Every time a cross between the AdMACD line and the Take Profit Signal line occurs, we take the profit, without opening new trading position until the next clear AdMACD signal.
From now on you can update the indicator using the AdMACD Trading System Configuration utility.