Genetic Trend Full Option
Imagine never having to worry about what the market is doing. Well you do not have to imagine. Only thing that will work is if you have a way of determining the true trend. That’s where the Trend Genetic Full Option comes in. With this indicator in hand, you have the power to plan your moves in advance. Our goal is to enjoy the ride up and or down until the signal changes and that is it. Genetic Trend Full Option is an expensive version of the indicator. It is equipped with preview, signal and is more equipped than its cheaper brother. It is a version for professionals. Product not work in strategy tester - for obvious reasons. See video below. Remember! There is a greater probability of the continuation of a trend than a trend reversal. In this business, there is no Holy Grail. Believe me! If you want to have another professional tool, see other products:
Indicator Anaconda: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/13392
Indicator Currency Correlation Plus: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/14083
Indicator Genetic Trend https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/14279
If you like my product you can leave reviews. Soon will be available another indicators. I invite: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/stiopa/seller#products
- Alert signal Buy or Sell: true/false.
- Refresh Trend Line: true/false M5-every 5 minutes, M15-every 15 minutes e.t.c
- Color Trend Up
- Color Trend Down
- Color signal
- Color Level
- Size Level
- Arrow size
- Button Reset: memory reset and delete signal on chart.
- Button Analyzer: start trend up or down.
- Button Signal: signal buy and sell on chart.
- Button Plus: sensitivity.
- Buton Minus: sensitivity.
- Button P [Preview].
- Button TF [Change Time Frame] : press button TF - M1 on chart, press button TF - M5 on chart, press button TF - M15 on chart e.t.c
- Preview on chart M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1 and W1. See video below.
- Preview on chart - price scale 1 : 1.
- Preview on chart - 18 last candles.
- Reset and delete level on chart: press button Signal next press button Reset. See video below.