MACD Histo Global
A universal colored indicator MACD Histo. The rising and falling of the indicator histogram can be colored.
The indicator can be calculated as the standard one on the basis of a price or as a derivative on the basis of the following twelve other indicators included in the standard package of the MetaTrader 4 terminal:
- AD - an indicator of accumulation and distribution of volume.
- OBV - On Balance Volume.
- Volume - tick volume indicator.
- Force - Force Index indicator.
- MFI - Money Flow Index.
- ATR - Average True Range.
- RSI - Relative Strength Index.
- Moving Average.
- CCI - Commodity Channel Index.
- ADX - Average Directional Movement indicator.
- Standard Deviation.
Price is used by default.
The indicator can be used for manual or automated trading in an Expert Advisor.
Values of the indicator buffer of the double type can be used for automated trading: the main indicator line - buffer 5
- Calc_Method - the index of the indicator, based on which the Stochastic will be calculated (from 0 to 12). By default, i.e. more than 12 - the standard one based on prices.
- Periods - the period for calculating the basic indicator, based on which MACD will be calculated.
- FastMA - the period of the fast moving average.
- SlowMA - the period of the slow moving average.
- SignalMA - the period of the signal line of the basic and/or calculated indicator.
- MA_Method - averaging method for the MA of the basic indicator: