Time to Deal
The Expert Advisor places two pending orders (buy and sell) every day at a specified time.
You can set the distance between orders and the current price in points, as well as take profit, stop loss, and lot volume.
Apart from placing pending orders, the EA closes open trades or unactivated stop orders at a specified time.
- Take Profit – take profit;
- Stop Loss – stop loss;
- Distance stop orders – distance from the current price (in points), at which pending orders are placed;
- Lot volume – order volume;
- Time to set orders – stop order placement time;
- Time to delete stop orders – unactivated pending order removal time;
- Time to close open positions – time for closing all open deals;
- Slippage – slippage.
The EA places stop orders according to a server time zone. For example, if a broker server is located in Norway (GMT +1), the EA places pending orders according to Norwegian time.
The time is set in "00:00" format. For example, if you want the EA to place orders at 5:25 a.m., set "05:25" (not "5:25").