Fxpod Currency Trend
This indicator shows Strong and Weak currency. Calculated based on moving average applied to all related currency pairs.
Follow the trend with Currency Trend Indicator
- Look for long term trend, for example H4 or D1.
- Look for strongest vs weakest currency.
- Go to lower timeframe M30/H1 for entry, use your own technical analysis/fundamental analysis to enter the trade. Trader also can use Support / Resistance.
Reversal trading with Currency Trend Indicator
- Look for Strong vs Strong or Weak vs Weak on H4 or D1.
- Go to lower timeframe line M30/H1. Use support / resistance to find best entry point.
- Number of History to Draw: Default is 3, number of currency trend history value to show on the screen
- Trend Period: Default is 89, since we are using Moving Average 89 to calculate the trend.
Once the indicator appears on your chart you will be able to show / hide particular currency for analysis. To reset just double click the Indicator and click OK.